SMITE- Spec Ops Bastet (1 Viewer)

Hank East

Content Creator
There are tonnes of LoL and Dota hairs and mods, but no love for SMITE makes me sad ;(
So here is my request for the new Bastet skin that was literally just revealed :3

http://i.imgur.com/TCR6Srr.png

At least the hair would be nice, but I'd love the outfit too

Dyxid

Potential Patron
Having recently gotten into the game I've become aware of just how many fine gals it has, especially Bastet, so I'm seconding the hell out of this.

I'd give the other SMITE requests here a little nudge as well (seems TheCrimsonFuckr is quite the fan, heh), but I'm not sure what the rules are about pushing multiple topics to the top at once, so I'm giving this one priority.

Kyro

Potential Patron
Dyxid said:
Having recently gotten into the game I've become aware of just how many fine gals it has, especially Bastet, so I'm seconding the hell out of this.

I'd give the other SMITE requests here a little nudge as well (seems TheCrimsonFuckr is quite the fan, heh), but I'm not sure what the rules are about pushing multiple topics to the top at once, so I'm giving this one priority.
Bumping is breaking a rule, don't do it. Just click that "like" button if you want to show you would like to see it be done.

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=8.0

Though ignore the bit(/s) about being allowed to post showing you would like it to be made, since the "like" feature was implemented solely to stop such posts*. The rules don't reflect it probably because they haven't been updated in almost a year after all.

*Being seconding etc posts: "so I'm seconding the hell out of this" Your post is basically only adding that to the request, then fluff and saying you're tempted to second/bwump other threads.

All that being said I don't even know if this is being enforced or if it is just: "Oh you can do this but you can also do this instead of doing that". Feel free to tell me if I'm wasting effort making such posts as these MeGiraffe. What I mean by this is: The "like" button was implemented solely for this reason so don't be mistaken of what I say but I don't know if someone in a suitable position is even enforcing it or not bothering aka instead of just some lurker pointing fingers at people. >.>

Hank East

Content Creator
Well, thank you for supporting this thread Dyxid but like Kyro said bumping would be breaking a rule, so just upvote all of 'em. ;)

Dyxid

Potential Patron
Bumping is breaking a rule, don't do it. Just click that "like" button if you want to show you would like to see it be done.

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=8.0

Though ignore the bit(/s) about being allowed to post showing you would like it to be made, since the "like" feature was implemented solely to stop such posts*. The rules don't reflect it probably because they haven't been updated in almost a year after all.

*Being seconding etc posts: "so I'm seconding the hell out of this" Your post is basically only adding that to the request, then fluff and saying you're tempted to second/bwump other threads.

All that being said I don't even know if this is being enforced or if it is just: "Oh you can do this but you can also do this instead of doing that". Feel free to tell me if I'm wasting effort making such posts as these MeGiraffe. What I mean by this is: The "like" button was implemented solely for this reason so don't be mistaken of what I say but I don't know if someone in a suitable position is even enforcing it or not bothering aka instead of just some lurker pointing fingers at people. >.>

I know there was a rule against general cock sucking (especially from the original requester), but other people seconding/thirding/etc a request was supposed to be fine as that was the only way for others to show interest while keeping the topic on the first page or so in hopes an artist would see it.

If the Like system is meant to be the new way of doing it, sorry about that, I wasn't aware.
+++

Well, thank you for supporting this thread Dyxid but like Kyro said bumping would be breaking a rule, so just upvote all of 'em. ;)

Right, think I got them all. (Spec Ops Bastet, Nu Wa and Serqet, Neith, and one for multiple girls.)

Hank East

Content Creator
Glad to see ya didn't forget ;D

Oh by the way, with Christmas coming and all, I thought about maybe requesting Nu Wa's new Christmas skin. Here's the card:
250px-T_NuWa_XmasElf_Card.png

I'll try to post side shots later.

EDIT: Here's the side shot:
EKunuxj.png

I had to take a screenshot myself in-game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.