deltadidirac

Vivacious Visitor
Slip Over Time Ch.1 V 0.1.0 [re-edition] [Renp'y] [VN] (ENG)

Released: 2018
Version: V. 0.1.1
Last Update: 27/02/2019
Genre: 2D-CG, Adventure, Sci-Fic, Commedy, Masturbation, Oral, Voyeur, All sex, Anal, Family sex, Family life, Lesbian
Censorship: None
Game Developer: DeltadiDirac
Game OS: PC/Win and Mac
Game Language: English
Game resolution: 940X720 pxl
Game Engine: Renp'y

Reference Links:

-Game Site:
Patreon page
-YouTube Free Channel: DeltadiDirac Channel
-YouTube Official Playlist (members only): Slip Over Time Member Playlist
-Facebook: SlipOverTime Page
-Twitter: (members only)
-Discord: (members only)
-Tumblr: Slip Over Time Blog
-Deviant Art: Deviant Page

About the Story

Slip Over Time is a visual novel with a story progression; where a boy tries to build a time machine to prevent his father's death, but during this journey he will encounter various surprises and paradoxes ...
There will be choices that obviously will influence the path of play and, but overall the game will be easy to understand and follow, my attention is on not to make the game challenging, but above all, on the art, on the story, on the choreography and irony of situations, (I hope) with the appreciation of the players.

How Install and Play:

-Download the zip file
-extrat the folder where you prefare
-click on the exe file

Change-Log:
  • English translation and corrections
  • Improve different O.S.
  • Complete definition of the art-style
  • New programmer in our team
  • Complete review of the code
82721 82725 82726 85751

[On Hold] Game Downloads:

Download for pc
Dwnload for mac
Download for Linux
Download for Android

Attachments

• Clipboard04.jpg
    Clipboard04.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,906
  • Clipboard06.jpg
    Clipboard06.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 1,928
Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Welcome to Undertow. Thank you for posting free links to your game.

deltadidirac

Vivacious Visitor
Hello everyone,
I'm happy to introduce myself as a new game developer of a renpy visual novel. .

My name is deltadidirac, and the game I'm developing is called "Slip Over Time".
I ask you to bring patience for any errors in English, because it is not my language.

I'm trying to create an adult game that is detached from other s already published especially for the art and construction aspects of the plot,, a lot of work and a long way to go to get where I want, but I'm studying a lot and I'm devoting all the my Passion I'm capable of in this project.

For who was curious or interested further information and details can be found both on my profile, and also on the two links that now reported below, and I had already post here a short summary of the game in an other post.
Thanks to everyone and...

have a nice day

Slip Over Time Game Site

YouTube

deltadidirac

Vivacious Visitor
Restart works...

Hi all,
after some day I start again today the drawings about the next upgrade, I choose to start with a short video that will be the first part of a new scene ; if you want I will glad that you follow the develop till the end part on my YouTube, i think you will have a nice surprise about how i'm using some technichs.
see you

Delta

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
When you make an update announcement post, please delete any outdated announcement posts. Outdated announcement posts add no value to our members and make it more difficult for them to find the most current information about your game.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

deltadidirac

Vivacious Visitor
Hi Flotta
so if I understand well, when I will upload a new version of the game i will delete the old, but not all the posts as this 3 last, right?

see you

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hi Flotta
so if I understand well, when I will upload a new version of the game i will delete the old, but not all the posts as this 3 last, right?

see you
You do not need to delete the last three posts.

deltadidirac

Vivacious Visitor
Slip Over Time V 0.1 [DeltadiDirac] [Renp'y] [VN] (ENG)

View attachment 82720

Released: 2018
Version:] v. 0.1.0
Genre: 2D-CG, Adventure, Sci-Fic, Commedy, Masturbation, Oral, Voyeur, General sex, Anal, Foot/Tit-job, Group sex, Family sex, Lesbian
Censorship: None
Developer: DeltadiDirac
Language of the Game: English
Game resolution: 940X720 pxl
Engine: Renp'y

Reference Links:

-Game Site: Delta Games is creating Adult Games | Patreon
-YouTube Channel: delta didirac
-Facebook: Delta Di Dirac

Description:

Slip Over Time it's a visual novel with a story progression; where a boy tries to build a time machine to prevent his father's death, but during this journey he will encounter various surprises and paradoxes ... There will be choices that obviously will influence the path of the game and quests to be performed, but overall the game will be easy to understand and follow, my attention is focused not on the difficulties, but above all on the art and irony of situations, (I hope) with the appreciation of the players.

How Install and Play:

-Download the zip file
-extrat the folder where you prefare
-click on the exe file

View attachment 82721View attachment 82722View attachment 82723
View attachment 82724View attachment 82725View attachment 82726

Game Download:

Slip Over Time V0.1 for PC/Win : MEGA
Slip Over Time V0.1 for Mac : MEGA

ARRRGHHH!
This last idea of the animation to start a new scene it was a suicide... too early for my knowledge about photoshop... but i wanted a short impact image for the next update...
so I'm punching the head against the wall and go on....

see you

deltadidirac

Vivacious Visitor
A Fast Note...

Hi,
With these last three images that I must complete and started to show on YouTube, I will finish my first analysis and research of the style of drawing. Afterwards I will choose which technique is currently, better for my current knowledge and possibilities of software management ... further experiments, studies and attempts I will do them on my own account in lost time, but no longer on the game.

I wanted to update you on this point, because I consider it important for both the working time (which will become faster), and because with the next two updates the cut and the artistic style will represent quite how the development of the game will continue, at least for many of the first versions.

When the time comes and I will be ready, before making changes I will post both further details and new illustrative images of where I want to go.

I hope you are apprertiating the informations and the small changes that I did in this last days, both for the game, and for the Patreon page.

See you

deltadidirac

Vivacious Visitor
Short news

Today I finish one of the new scene.
Tomorrow I will start with some new sketch and outline of some backgrounds (i need to change a little my mind with other images), anyway , despite the timeline seems still at the beginning, I'm not far to my programs for the update of this month.

Bye guys

sc-droom4-01.jpg

deltadidirac

Vivacious Visitor
Backstage, how much work is hidden?

Hi guys,
this is a short video of sketches about the the studies of a new hairstyle of Myriam character, as you can watch the previous general lineart of the Myriam face was done, this tests are only about the hair.

I insert this video only to give you a fast idea on how much work need to create the characteritics and particularities to define one character (obviously in line with his/her personality).

I need to do this, because when you draw, you must feel your characters with the mind, the heart and the hand..., they are your "children..."

Some day's ago one member of one of the Forum site where i promoting my game wrote that he can't understand where i want to go with the art...

It's difficoult to explain with words, expecially for me that i don't speak eneglish thery well, anyway, you can imagine a that i want create a contrasts through my draws, contrasts about the situations (drama or fun or adventure... etc..) about the styles so as to better highlight a particular scene, and so on.... Moreover i want to be free with my draws, free to change prospectvie, angles, lights, free as you can are with a 3D; all this.... it involves much, much much study, research and work about it in the backstage... Normally an artist need almost 500 hours of work for each character, to start to own and draw it in any situation with his eyes closed (at least for the level that I intend to reach), for other types of results things can certainly be faster, but this is not what I want.

I hope this little explanation will answer, at least in part, the doubts and / or perplexities you may have about how much you have so far been able watched and played, and in addition to the other reasons I have already described on my page, explain in part because I'm so slow to proceed (in addition to the fact that I'm still a junior user of photoshop). Sorry if I was boring.

See you

deltadidirac

Vivacious Visitor
A small specification...about the last animations

Hello,
in today's video and in the next one the animation of Lilly's walk will end (in reality the whole scene is more longer, but for obvious reasons, the rest is a surprise).

Since you are generally used to watching the video designs from beginning to end around, I want to warn you that this time, in the last two videos that I will put on YouTube, I cut many sequences, because everything seemed too repetitive, as each movement is made of many passages and similar drawings, I preferred to combine the main pieces of the various workings, so as to make the idea of the work as a whole without uploading a file of 2 hours ...

deltadidirac

Vivacious Visitor
Completed the new version

The new version is finish, I'll check today on different pc and tomorrow I will update it...
Be happy and a good and happy new year friends...

See you

deltadidirac

Vivacious Visitor
Hi all, finally here the new game version.
I hope you you can see how the game is taking shape and the general atmosphere I want to broadcast, obviously still missing the most erotic scenes (they will start soon), and many locations and important characters to really get into the story, but I think the potential to make so that the game has something special, new and unique there is ..
After a couple of days for checking all the web contacs, I will restart with the next version (I hope more quickly
I look forward to your comments and suggestions and of course if there are any errors.
You can find all the download links here in the Open-Page

Have fun and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.