Slavery Management. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ138742.html

I apologize 1st since I'm uncertain whether this game fits into this forum or not, but I just want to share this. My 2nd thread, here we go.

I'm not sure what this game actual name is, but the game is about slavery management. You will be building a business, start with a restaurant, then slowly improving it with adult services & entertainments using the slave girls you bought. You will use them for restaurant waitress, and for adultery. So by daytime, you'll run daily boring restaurant stuffs, but by night time, you'll run the.... fufufu. :3

Remember: Keep the girls and your customers happy, the business will stay healthy as new features (fetishes & improvements) will be unlocked. "Healthy" - she said.

Keys: Mouse only

Start screen:
Left button: Exit
Middle: Continue
Right: Load savegame. To start a new game, click on an empty save slot.

This game needs translation
Release Date: Late of October
Have fun. :3

Last edited by a moderator:

Mardion

Potential Patron
It sounds like it's a hentai game with no ryona at all, in which case it's not a game for our forum.

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
Yeah I was uncertain whether it fits in or not. Eventhough it has fetish tortures (whipping, punch bag, etc), but the details are very small.

Mardion

Potential Patron
Well at least that's not nothing :p but I'll have to lock this thread, eventhough I have to say that I do appreciate your honesty :-) If someone has a strong argument as to why it should be reinstated, I'm open to private messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.