1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skullgirls Request

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by ~highfiveguy~, Jan 6, 2015.

1. ~highfiveguy~

~highfiveguy~ Potential Patron

So I am new here well technically I have been lurking for a few years but that is beside the point.
    I am looking for an artist to do make some of the "better" characters from the game for those unknown to the game it is a hand drawn 2d fighting game it got some much needed help from a notitable hentai artist *cough cough ZONE* any ways these reference images are the "best" I could find.

Cerebella

Ms Fortune

Parasoul

Squigly

Eliza
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Valentine

Filia

Sorry if I screwed up with that I didnt do very much digging I tried to find the proper angles.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2015
  2. stuntcock

stuntcock Staff Member Moderator

How about this? Before you ask an artist to do something, you spend 30 seconds of your own incredibly valuable time on a search (as required by the rules).

If you did so, you'd discover that hairstyles for
    (EDIT: Links for Filia, Ms Fortune, Parasoul, Squigly, and Valentine are broken)
    already exist. If you don't like the existing designs then create a Revision thread. If you want costumes rather than hair then say so.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2017
  3. ~highfiveguy~

~highfiveguy~ Potential Patron

Very sorry but I did do a search for them and nothing came up hince the request once again I am very sorry.

4. Vez

Vez Content Creator

5. death3003

death3003 Potential Patron

When i click on the embeded links it brings me to the forum menu and i eperience this very often with other threads. Is this on my part or were the threads deleted?

6. fleet

fleet Staff Member Moderator

Hello.
    This thread and @stuntcock's reply with the file links are from 2015, before SDTmods dot com was migrated to undertow dot club.
    In the future, please use the REPORT function to report broken links.
    I did a quick search of the DOWNLOADS section and found
    Ms Fortune hair at Ms.Fortune Static Hair mod
    Very respectfully,
    fleet (global moderator)