1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skullgirls Request

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by ~highfiveguy~, Jan 6, 2015.

1. ~highfiveguy~

~highfiveguy~ Potential Patron

So I am new here well technically I have been lurking for a few years but that is beside the point.
    I am looking for an artist to do make some of the "better" characters from the game for those unknown to the game it is a hand drawn 2d fighting game it got some much needed help from a notitable hentai artist *cough cough ZONE* any ways these reference images are the "best" I could find.

Cerebella

Ms Fortune

Parasoul

Squigly

Eliza
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Valentine

Filia

Sorry if I screwed up with that I didnt do very much digging I tried to find the proper angles.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2015
  2. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

How about this? Before you ask an artist to do something, you spend 30 seconds of your own incredibly valuable time on a search (as required by the rules).

If you did so, you'd discover that hairstyles for Filia, Ms Fortune, Parasoul, Squigly, and Valentine already exist. If you don't like the existing designs then create a Revision thread. If you want costumes rather than hair then say so.

3. ~highfiveguy~

~highfiveguy~ Potential Patron

Very sorry but I did do a search for them and nothing came up hince the request once again I am very sorry.

4. ZeV.

ZeV. Vivacious Visitor