1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skinny leg

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by JabEm, Oct 9, 2015.

1. JabEm

JabEm Potential Patron

May 10, 2015
    I requested this before, but someone told me i needed to post a reference shot.

i tried to make the swf mod myself but i kept failing.. ( cuz i suck at modding )

but here is an example of wat i mean.
    And i personally think it can be a great addon for the skinny stomach mod.

Is there any possibility that someone would like to make something like this?
  2. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Jun 5, 2012
    You should probably have replied to your earlier thread instead of creating a new one.

Since the new thread was posted on the "Requests" board instead of "Loader Requests" you should clarify what you're looking for. If you require a vanilla import then I can't help you.

Share your FLA file. Other modders may be able to offer advice or explain mistakes. It may also save time for people attempting to fulfill your request.

Vectors files are much more useful than raster files. If you can share a FLA or SVG file which includes the desired leg-shape, then there's no need for reference images.

When you're referring to another SDT mod, always provide a link to the mod in question. Especially if you expect your Request to produce a SWF file which will be compatible with the existing mod.

In this case, I assume that you're talking about Patrick's mod. But my assumption might be wrong, and that mistake could result in a leg-mod which doesn't visually "fit" with the actual stomach-mod which you're using.