Skinny + breast + pussy (1 Viewer)

bigjerry

Casual Client
First I want to say, that I know all of this was arleady created. But I wanted to apply pussy made by Xteam to skinny stomach by Patrice and it doesn't fit... so I draw another pussy, and it was easier to me to draw also stomach and breast so they connect well (as well as my skills allowed me...)

Anyway here is what I made:

Skinny + breast + vagina (tan skin)
screenshot0003.png
screenshot0005.png

Important info: Skinny stomach doesn't fit to normal panties, bottoms. But if You want to do so, use version of my mod without pussy (also uploaded) . There are 2 sizes of breast - small and medium, as on pictures above. If You like this mod, I can add another skin tones. Let me know

Attachments

skinny+breast_tan(without vag).swf
7.1 KB · Views: 1,185

skinny+breast+vag_tan.swf
7.1 KB · Views: 1,526

skinny+breast+vag_tan_v2.swf
7.1 KB · Views: 1,720

Last edited:

bigjerry

Casual Client
Thanks.
Were you planning to try any of the clothing with this one?

You mean creating new clothes? I don't think so. It's designed to her naked, but You can use tops and bottoms, it will just look like she is to thin for them (short tops, loose tops and bras looks fine)

Faceless

Content Creator
The torso outline is a little dark compared to the rest of her outlines, and I honestly can't say I see the appeal, but always good to see new content.

bigjerry

Casual Client
The torso outline is a little dark compared to the rest of her outlines, and I honestly can't say I see the appeal, but always good to see new content.

I really don't look for appeal :) Drawed it for my use, and just shared here if anyone would like to have it. Thanks for a tip, changed the outline

bigjerry

Casual Client
There is a button "reverse him" or something like that in animtools. Then You just need to move him (or her, or both). If you want to make her go all four, You need to change some buttons of "her" on first tab, try them and check how they work.

daenks

Potential Patron
where do people find doggystyle and other positions for this game :x I'm new and I am really confused on where to find that ;=;

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.