1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skinny + breast + pussy

Discussion in 'Loader Imports' started by bigjerry, Jul 12, 2016.

1. bigjerry

bigjerry Potential Patron

First I want to say, that I know all of this was arleady created. But I wanted to apply pussy made by Xteam to skinny stomach by Patrice and it doesn't fit... so I draw another pussy, and it was easier to me to draw also stomach and breast so they connect well (as well as my skills allowed me...)

Anyway here is what I made:

Skinny + breast + vagina (tan skin)
    screenshot0003.png
    screenshot0005.png

Important info: Skinny stomach doesn't fit to normal panties, bottoms. But if You want to do so, use version of my mod without pussy (also uploaded) . There are 2 sizes of breast - small and medium, as on pictures above. If You like this mod, I can add another skin tones. Let me know

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    kenner2179 and aztlan like this.
  2. aztlan

aztlan Swell Supporter

Thanks.
    Were you planning to try any of the clothing with this one?

3. bigjerry

You mean creating new clothes? I don't think so. It's designed to her naked, but You can use tops and bottoms, it will just look like she is to thin for them (short tops, loose tops and bras looks fine)

4. Faceless

Faceless Club Regular Content Creator

The torso outline is a little dark compared to the rest of her outlines, and I honestly can't say I see the appeal, but always good to see new content.

5. bigjerry

I really don't look for appeal :) Drawed it for my use, and just shared here if anyone would like to have it. Thanks for a tip, changed the outline

6. Crumpet

Crumpet Potential Patron

How do you get her into that position, for the sex from behind?

7. bigjerry

There is a button "reverse him" or something like that in animtools. Then You just need to move him (or her, or both). If you want to make her go all four, You need to change some buttons of "her" on first tab, try them and check how they work.