Skin Change in Char Code is Removing SWF Mods (1 Viewer)

M

Monscrat

I've been using Custom Character folders for the Loader for a bit now and I've got a good handle of the process, there's just one minor annoyance in which some of the Mods I use, like Skinny_Stomach don't load because the character code changes the skin color and removes the mod. I've gotten around it by removing the skin change from the Code and changing it manually, but I was wondering if there was a trick to make this more smooth. Maybe a way to have the Loader apply the Char Code before the SWF Mods?

stuntcock

Content Creator
Maybe a way to have the Loader apply the Char Code before the SWF Mods?
You can include a Settings.txt file in each of your Character Folders, which can temporarily override aspects of your global Settings. The game will revert to global Settings whenever a Reset occurs -- by default, each Character Folder load will trigger a Reset. You can include the following configuration line in your local Settings file if you want the Loader to activate the charcode before it processes any SWF files.
Code:
loadCodeLast=0

You can also make this configuration change in the root folder's Settings.txt file, if you'd like the new policy to take effect globally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.