SJW Killed Sudden Attack 2 (1 Viewer)

Naduron

Content Creator
sa2-delete.jpg

The Power of the SJW just killed Sudden Attack 2 cause they were sexy.
Shut down notice: (Last play day is September 29th)
[서든어택2]
Website if you wanna play it before it closes: [서든어택2]

It deserves a Guinness World Record for the shortest game ever.
Release: 9 July
Removed Female Chars: 14 July
Shutdown: 30 July

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
That the stereotypical SJW exists and has any power at all is somewhat disappointing. What exactly was the issue they had with this title over say... Black Desert or Blade&Soul? That women were getting shot?

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Hummm...>_>

Women's rights is important and not all who work for it are bad. It makes me kinda sad because I see "SJW" used for people who are just trying to find equality, which is good for everybody no matetr what your gender is!

But...I'm confused. Why is it SJW people that shut this game down? There's MMOs like det said that have sexy ladies being hurt. Maybe something in korea about guns and girls or something? Seems silly. Truth is that "SJWs" would WANT women to be out there shooting guns like the men, right? Although maybe in more practical outfits, haha. ^^;; Well, maybe you use "SJW" in a different way for the silly people who don't want equal rights but just trying to make a fuss like all of this dumb new president stuff...=_=

Naduron

Content Creator
google sfw please..
if you are to lazy to bother googling it.
why to you think that almost no games from JP gets released to west? and those few that are has insane amount of censoring.
DoAX, all Tales, Tera, Blade and Soul, overwatch, smite, yakuza, criminal girl, digimon, yu-gi-oh, dragon quest, final fantasy 15, shadowverse, senran kagura, pokemon, naruto, hatsune miku, star ocean, jo-jo bisare, tokyo mirage, god eater, sonic, kigdom hearts and shit lots of more, that are many JP companies that refuses to release to west like Sega and many other
even JP sites has started with IP block on their game sites
2016 has the highest censoring on games ever..
SA2 publisher has even said that they had to shut it down cause they wasen't expecting the girls to be so sexy

Last edited:

Changer

Vivacious Visitor
I remember a discussion about this game coming up on another dev forum I go to when the "self-censorship" first happened; looks like censorship was the wrong move if it so quickly lead to the game being abandoned. I think devs need to stop gutting their content to remove things that non-players object to. It's not going to win them any customers and it only chases players who liked the game as it was away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.