Just keeping you guys in the loop regarding the downtime we've had during the last 24 hours. We were trying out our monthly maintenance script and it didn't kick off as expected, so it ran behind about 30 minutes. We'll be adjusting the estimated downtime in the future accordingly. Going forward, the goal is to have this run every first Tuesday of the month at 08:00 UTC. For the unscheduled downtime this morning, there was an older plugin I tried to implement for some back-end features that got discovered shortly after and attacked in an attempt to gain control of the server. The server was shutting itself off to prevent this. I was in a deep Sunday sleep so I didn't see this until a few hours ago. I removed the plugin and it's looking much better, although I'm not sure if there's some additional cleanup necessary. I'd apologize for the inconvenience, but y'all should've been at church anyway.