Site problems -information update - 27 AUG 2023 (1 Viewer)

Members,
EDIT: 27 August 2023

Updating on behalf of the admin team: the email server should be working again now. If you did not receive an email before this post, feel free to either attempt to get another or ask in the Guest Room as you have been doing thus far. We'll have stragglers, but hopefully we should be able to put this particular issue behind us for now.

For new members awaiting conformation e-mails, if you don't get a response in a few hours and have followed the instructions about white-listing click here for info about whitelisting and so forth , please make a post in the Guest room threadhttps://www.undertow.club/forums/guest-room.4/
A staff member will activate your accounts and post a reply there. Please be advised that a staff member with admin controls may not always be on site, so you might have to wait a few hours (hopefully not more than 12 hours) for manual activation..

Until the site problems are fixed, I ask for your patience and understanding.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Last edited:

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Aside from upload, downloads, and email confirmation, I can't make any change or update my thread
and I got this warning when I try to save any changes on my thread
also unable to upload any images.
F7cfcz.png

Thank you, hopefully it can be resolve soon (*_ _)人

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Confirmation e-mails seem to be working now.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Seems the confirmation e-mails are still malfunctioning.

Scott12345

Avid Affiliate
Not sure where to post this, but I'll post it here. When I log in, I get the notification to enable push notifications. I click the X on the tab at the bottom of the screen. Another tab pops up and says enable push notifications, ask me later, or never ask again. I click never ask again and have ALL push notifications disabled in my account preferences, but when I log in again, I still get that annoying do you want to enable push notifications.

hRvGNMV.jpg
EQG00ZX.jpg

XphPdoX.jpg

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Although I'm not sure where to put this, I'll do it here. I receive the notification to activate push notifications when I log in. On the tab at the bottom of the screen, I click the X. The option to activate push notifications, ask me later, or never again appears in another tab. I have ALL push notifications turned off in my account options and clicked the never ask again option, but when I log in again, the obnoxious do you want to allow push notifications prompt still appears.
I'm not sure how you are connecting to Undertow (via computer of via cell phone). If via computer is your browser deleting the cache whenever you exit the browser software? That might (or might not) be causing the site software to forget your preferences.
Try this. Left-mouse click on your user-name (upper right corner of your screen after you log in). A drop down menu will appear. Click on preferences. Scroll down and turn off everything that mentions 'notifications'. If that doesn't help, post a reply here and I'll research some more.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
For new members awaiting conformation e-mails, if you don't get a response in a few hours and have followed the instructions about white-listing click here for info about whitelisting and so forth , please make a post in the Guest room threadhttps://www.undertow.club/forums/guest-room.4/
A staff member will activate your accounts and post a reply there. Please be advised that a staff member may not always be on site, aso you might have to wait a few hours for manual activation..

Until the site problems are fixed, I ask for your patience and understanding.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Updating on behalf of the admin team: the email server should be working again now. If you did not receive an email before this post, feel free to either attempt to get another or ask in the Guest Room as you have been doing thus far. We'll have stragglers, but hopefully we should be able to put this particular issue behind us for now.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
The site is experiencing problems when members try to upload images into forum posts. While the admins work on the problem, please upload your images to a file hosting site (such as imgur) and insert the link to your forum posts.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Hello,

The issue with images should now be resolved. We're looking into finding ways to ensure this doesn't happen in the future, so that hopefully we don't run into this again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.