Sin City reworked? (1 Viewer)

bambam101

Potential Patron
Can we have more positions options with girls when fooling around with them in bars, strip clubs etc. We're very limited to one missionary position, one or two doggy position and one cowgirl position. I would like someone to add more options and integrate them into sin city. Can we also have more dialogue from girls when talking to them or compliments, flirting, joking. Can we also be able to take 2 women to the hotel? Can we be able to call the hotel girl room up from room service? More hookers than just 2?

Can somebody please make these tweaks.

sorrowww

Content Creator
Coder
Modder
Designer
Writer
Can we have more positions options with girls when fooling around with them in bars, strip clubs etc. We're very limited to one missionary position, one or two doggy position and one cowgirl position. I would like someone to add more options and integrate them into sin city. Can we also have more dialogue from girls when talking to them or compliments, flirting, joking. Can we also be able to take 2 women to the hotel? Can we be able to call the hotel girl room up from room service? More hookers than just 2?

Can somebody please make these tweaks.
I’ll see what I can do

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.