signature request (1 Viewer)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I did not know where to put something like this it seemed like the best area. Is their anyone willing to make a signature for me? My old one died and like the smart person I am, I didn't back it up lol. If anyone is willing let me know in PM or here

Player_20

Club Regular
What is it? I can't promise to do anything until I know what it is. Would suck if it's way out of my league to create but I've made a promise already.

Offtopic - A bit bummed I can't use the sexy KO chun li for my sig with the new rules lol

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I was reading the rules and I kind of feel it is a good move. Sucks that some will have to get new sigs and avatars though. I generally prefer the ones that are obviously mature in content but doesn't show anything naughty that links to the full pic. It is less intrusive and leaves something for the imagination while those interested enough can easily access it at the same time. That is my 2c any way.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
oh I just want a simple one text with my name and probably Mila from DOA and Asuka. if you can't get a good image of them in a good pose I can make them pose :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.