should La Mouette Noire be renamed? (1 Viewer)

what should the title of my video game pirate comic be?

• La Mouette Noire is fine, do not change it

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • i like The Extra Lives of Mara the Pirate

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • i have a better suggestion for the title

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
the poll in the original La Mouette Noire thread is used up, so i am starting a new one.

i think that maybe the title "La Mouette Noire" might turn some people away from reading the comic. it does not really tell anything about what the comic is about. so i have been trying to think of a new title.

the best title i have come up with is "The Extra Lives of Mara the Pirate" or maybe "The Extra Lives of Mara the Pirate Queen." but maybe someone has another idea.

anyway, please vote!

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
hm, maybe The Extra Lives of La Mouette Noire?

i think the worst title i came up with so far with brainstorming is Pirates and Power-ups

A

awia

"The Life and Death of La Mouette Noire" or "The Lives and Deaths of La Mouette Noire"

"The Tale of La Mouette Noire"

D

dotluigi2

I have no idea what "La Mouette Noire" means, but I do admit it always has that really nice sounding ring to it.

Something like "the extra lives of the pirate queen" sounds very basic with little sophistication.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
it means The Black Gull, or at least that is what babelfish tells me :) Mara calls herself that because her family name is de Oiseau, which means "bird."

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.