shoes request (1 Viewer)

victortony123

Potential Patron
i'm liking the sandals that girls are wearing nowadays. would be cool if someone could make these :D

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    149.6 KB · Views: 810

sdtgreattgame

Potential Patron
The best way to get your shoes made is to post a side view of the ones you want made it will help the modders. You can check my shoe post for what I mean. Hope you get your sandals made :).

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
sdtgreattgame said:
The best way to get your shoes made is to post a side view of the ones you want made it will help the modders. You can check my shoe post for what I mean. Hope you get your sandals made :).

But it does have a side view.

mathaius

Potential Patron
I'd like to add some more ideas...

Attachments

• ZSM544_OUT_LG.jpg
    ZSM544_OUT_LG.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 106
  • ZSM530_OUT_LG.jpg
    ZSM530_OUT_LG.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 83
  • The-pump-shoes-with-open-toe-design-from-right-side-view.png
    The-pump-shoes-with-open-toe-design-from-right-side-view.png
    249.2 KB · Views: 100
  • fuschia-shoe-side.jpg
    fuschia-shoe-side.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 106
  • ZPLK171_OUT_LG.jpg
    ZPLK171_OUT_LG.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 92

victortony123

Potential Patron
hmm i like the pink one haha.
oh and if any modders pick this up and wonder if i mean redrawn or realistic.
i'd rather like realistic :D

sclover13

Content Creator
I did a quick make of your figure 5.

greeksandles.png

I have to go to work, but ill upload them to my mods thread when I get home.

sclover13

Content Creator
victortony123 said:
oh that's awesome! could you do these other two as quick? :D
Since they are so similar I just made the top one if thats cool. From the way Im drawing the sandles you can't see the middle strap so the 3rd pair would look funky I think.

Anyways, here are the two styles 2. You can grab them from my Mods page (check sig).

Greek_Sandles.png

mathaius

Potential Patron
I was able to put together something off my own request.
It's my first mod, so it isn't exactly a well done job.Let me know what I can improve.

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    97.2 KB · Views: 712
blackshoes2.swf
29.1 KB · Views: 3,686

sclover13

Content Creator
Very nice mathaius for a copy and paste! It's pretty well cut and it fits her well, good job! The only improvement I can recommend is try with the c/p as a guide and tracing and coloring the shoes in flash.

I looked into heels and found nameless' heels (not the same style but close):
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3217.0

I'll keep looking, because I think I've seen this style around before.

mathaius

Potential Patron
Many thanks! ;D
I tried to draw, but...well, I think I'll stick to copy-paste. :-\
Do you know how to fit her toes into the shoe? they tend to stick out from the bottom...

mathaius

Potential Patron
I tried again from scratch, I'm quite happy with the result but I can't figure out how to make her toes look good inside the shoe

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    150.6 KB · Views: 778
WIPmeglio2.swf
6 KB · Views: 3,209

WIPmeglio2.fla
255.2 KB · Views: 103

mathaius

Potential Patron
Nameless now I share your own pain :)
I was looking into vashikur's thread, and maybe if I keep the foot reference layer and modify the toes to fit into the shoe maybe the result would look better...the downside is that I need to make a shoe for every skin color...so the final result would be a "kneehigh sandal"

sclover13

Content Creator
mathaius said:
Nameless now I share your own pain :)
I was looking into vashikur's thread, and maybe if I keep the foot reference layer and modify the toes to fit into the shoe maybe the result would look better...the downside is that I need to make a shoe for every skin color...so the final result would be a "kneehigh sandal"
Or, work with the vanilla toes. That's how I do sandals. However, with vanilla toes, you really can't see them too much. If that's a big part of the sandal for you, then you'll have a bit of work cut out for you. :-\

moralmeus

Content Creator
I use Paint.NET for editing. I angled and stretched the ankle strap to fit, angled the lower part of the shoe to follow the shape of the foot, and emphasized the details of the shoe (overlapping ribbons etc.) with a 1 pixel line in dark fuscia. So no drawing, just a lot of playing around with layers. With a difficult shoe I cut it into pieces and put each piece on a separate layer. Then I can turn and stretch each piece without affecting the others. Merge the layers, outline in Paint.NET or Flash, and done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.