Shepard in trouble I (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I know I said I wouldn't be uploading to YouTube anymore, but this video should be harmless in the ways of risky business.

This contains somewhat of a spoiler for ME2 and the ryona in it is really short. If you've been holding out for the game you might not want to watch this until you've beaten it.

I'm almost positive this is the only death that can occur through dialogue in this game, which is a shame because I was hoping there would be a lot more cutscene style deaths.

Last edited:

Wired4Weird

Potential Patron
Thanks, makes me want to play it right now - nothing special in terms of ryona, but a very nice vid. I scrolled through 2/3 of the video, so not to spoil anything for myself, but I think that all of the offical teasers, trailers etc. contained more spoilers than this. The facial animations are jaw-dropping.

T

Teacupping123

Nice! I always wondered if it was possible to have sex with Morinth in this game, glad to see a vid of it! Thanks

noice1

Potential Patron
She gets right down to business, eh? That was really good, Clan. I wasn't sure if I wanted to watch it, because of spoilers, but that didn't ruin anything.

In fact that was probably good of me to watch. I would have gotten to that point eventually, and died without a recent save just because I couldn't resist. :yaeh am not durnk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.