Shelf (open cup) bra (1 Viewer)

HAMburgler

Content Creator
One of the things that I've noticed seems to be missing from the SDT wardrobe, that I think is very sexy and would be enjoyable for all, is the shelf bra:
Gia_shelf_bra_burnt_red_side_1024x1024.jpg
Where there are straps and possible underwire (some fabric under the boobs anyway) and, depending on design, straps or lace/material on the upper boob, but the nipples are exposed. Here are some more examples:
2e2f825948cc8f8e0f8887635a43fc8d.jpg
images.jpeg
Lady-Heart-Hot-Open-Cup-SDL577047301-2-1f36a.jpg pleasurements-loveday-london-arista-20180208_0273_1.jpg best-open-nipple-shelf-bra-awesome-open-cup-lingerie-shopstyle-uk-and-modern-open-nipple-shelf...jpg Bondage-Open-Cup-Lingerie-Set,-Sexy-Strappy-Submissive-Lingerie.jpg A-sexy-lace-shelf-open-cup-lingerie-babydoll.jpg

I realize it's tricky to make a band of fabric go UNDER the boob (especially with big/expanded boobs), but perhaps a small bit of fabric ON the base of the boob would work? Another option would be to make a version with a strap under the boob for smaller boobs, and one without said strap for bigger boobs (as tumbal did with the Braless Harness Top Braless Harness Top - Updates).

Thanks for reading! I'll be happy to answer any questions or provide more images if anyone is interested.

HAMburgler

Content Creator
Here's a link with a few of the images in larger and higher-res format. Fingers crossed someone wants to make this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.