She holds her tits (1 Viewer)

riddick1970

Potential Patron
Hi everyone guys,and congratulations for the great work you do.
I think it would be interesting one mod of the arms in which she holds her tits; like
http://fantasti.cc/user/robot/images/image/387681/.
Thanks in advance for replies.

Zan

Potential Patron
You can kind of do this with the Modder, but the position of her hands in relation to her breasts changes if you move her, which is annoying. I don't know if maybe one of the modders that knows the positioning code could possibly come up with a way to lock her hands to a position on her breasts. (A new hand pic would be good for this too, but it kinda works with the present ones.) This could maybe allow for other positions, like her hands on her ass, which would be cool too.

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
Zan said:
I don't know if maybe one of the modders that knows the positioning code could possibly come up with a way to lock her hands to a position on her breasts.
I have this kind of on my agenda, since I want to do more with hands/arm positions anyway, but it's not at the top at the moment. so either sby does it, modguy provides a rudimentary hack or I eventually come around to do it...

sby

Content Creator
Coder
working with animtool, got some good stuff

Code:
g.her.rightArmIK.newTarget(new Point(10 - Math.max(50, g.characterControl.breastSize/2)  , 95 - g.characterControl.breastSize/8), g.her.torso.midLayer.rightBreast.nipple, true);
g.her.rightArmIK.reversedEnd = true;
g.her.rightArmIK.setEndRotationTarget(-255 + Math.min(120, g.characterControl.breastSize*0.85), [g.her.torso.midLayer.rightBreast.nipple, g.her.torso.midLayer.rightBreast, g.her.torso.midLayer, g.her.torso, g.her]);
placed mount point on nipple, and did some position and angle manipulation to look good with all breast sizes

edit - i am gonna need a toggle keymaps button to fit all of these things xD

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
sby said:

Code:
g.her.rightArmIK.newTarget(new Point(10 - Math.max(50, g.characterControl.breastSize/2)  , 95 - g.characterControl.breastSize/8), g.her.torso.midLayer.rightBreast.nipple, true);
g.her.rightArmIK.setEndRotationTarget(-255 + Math.min(120, g.characterControl.breastSize*0.85), [g.her.torso.midLayer.rightBreast.nipple, g.her.torso.midLayer.rightBreast, g.her.torso.midLayer, g.her.torso, g.her]);
placed mount point on nipple, and did some position and angle manipulation to look good with all breast sizes

I can put it into dialogueactions and have it switchable by dialogue...

sby

Content Creator
Coder
gollum said:
sby said:

Code:

sounds like a pretty good dialog action. ;D

also, this only does the right arm, shouldn't be too difficult to figure out how to do it with the left as well

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
sby said:
gollum said:
sby said:

Code:

sounds like a pretty good dialog action. ;D

also, this only does the right arm, shouldn't be too difficult to figure out how to do it with the left as well
it's gonna be in the next release.
I tested moving both hands and it's useless. you don't really see her left hand, so why bother?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
alright, so animtoolV3 stuff supports holding her tits.
once i get the intro-video done for it, i will upload the this new version.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
yup, animtool does do it, and i did upload that version in my thread.
i specifically did not post a link here because i manage all of my uploads with that thread.

here is somthing to click on:
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2888.0

i know the third version of the animtools don't work with the latest (5.21c) loader, i just haven't uploaded the newest stuff because i am still messing around with it.

i think gollum's dialog actions also supports an action to hold her tits, not sure the progress on that though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.