1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sharing vs Trading

Discussion in 'Ryona' started by h0ly123, Jun 6, 2011.

1. h0ly123

h0ly123 Club Regular Ryonani Teamster

Admin's note : These posts were moved from the SKW thread, it's a conversation that started when two members posted their Trading Lists and asked for people to trade with them, as opposed to freely sharing their wealth.

So we're not going to actually post vids any more, we're just a trading club now?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2011
  2. JGro

JGro Potential Patron Ryonani Teamster

yeah. it's kinda weird. isn't the normal "method of trading" on here, we upload if we have something?

3. ventor50

ventor50 Guest

and how i can belong to this club holy 123?

4. Ginazi

Ginazi Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

I agree with h0ly123 and JGro. Up till now all videos in this and other threads have been uploaded selflessly. Uploaders shared whatever they had, not traded. And most likely people who now came here to trade also download videos that others share and have shared so I think that it is not right for them to now ask for a trade instead of contributing as others have.

BTW, isn't posting such lists with clip names against the Forum Rules? And posting those names uncoded is just asking for a reaction from the producers of those vids and for this thread to be compromised.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2011
  5. ventor50

ventor50 Guest

is true in a forum the people upload videos for contribute, not for sell or business

6. randomguy

randomguy Swell Supporter Ryonani Teamster

Imagine if I made people trade for all the crap I uploaded :/ if you dled anything from me you can *#@* off if you are gonna pull this on people

7. allhailsabin

allhailsabin Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

I was under the assumption we were trading in PMs simply to block the links from being discovered...At least, that's how I've been operating.

8. randomguy

randomguy Swell Supporter Ryonani Teamster

it like page 4 or 5 and you will see people linking stuff they uploaded and since I see the stuff I shared has dls in the 200s it is REALLY annoying seeing you guys who I BET had NO problem dling my stuff and OTHER PEOPLE'S stuff but will only do trades. With who each other I guess since everyone else uploaded. At least leechers are silent

9. h0ly123

Just because one thread has been compromised doesn't mean the entire board has.

I was being sarcastic.

10. allhailsabin

allhailsabin Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

Ringdivas, SKW, and Slamminladies threads were all compromised. It's not just one, it was the main ones.

11. h0ly123

All the links on the previous page are working fine.

12. Mardion

Mardion Swell Supporter

The people in Ryonani aren't "random people" , it's the ones who are into ryona, and you don't need me to tell you how few we are in this world, and how much unity that creates among us... And second, there are many people here who have also spent money on buying videos and/or spent a lot of time creating videos for you and others to freely download. Can you honestly tell me that you've never downloaded even one of them? Because if not, how does it not feel right to just hand out your vids when it feels right to just download their vids?

Notice : The above paragraph is based on my personal opinion, we'll have an official word on this matter as soon as possible.

In the meantime, and I'm speaking officially as a Moderator this time, trying to trade videos through this thread does not give anyone here the right to spam this thread with garbage posts. Seriously, this past day we've had personal posts like "i have you send a pm please answer me" and "Hey, could you PM me video X as payback for the video Y" and we've had Sore post his list and his screenshots in two seperate posts instead of editing them into his first one, forcing me to do that for him... Remember one of our main forum rules is about forum readability and thinking how useful your posts are when you do them, if you want to say something to a specific member, use Private Messages or Visitor Messages, that's what they're there for. And remember, no requests in this thread...

13. DavidAlanStern

DavidAlanStern Potential Patron

I totally agree with Mardion. I, for one, am much more for uploads so everybody can see, rather than trade privately. This way, everybody benefits. I do have a lot to contribute. But what can we do now that many threads are compromised. It takes a lot of effort to upload, I don't want them to be deleted after one day. Is there a better place where everyone can participate?

14. h0ly123

Use the threads that haven't been hit until they have. I don't know where some posters got the idea that this thread had been hit cause I've just gone back and checked through a bunch of previous pages and every single link still works. This thread has not been hit. The slamminladies thread was hit (which isn't surprising, I've been on several sharing boards and slammin vids are usually one of the very first to go down, they are VERY watchful) and the ringdivas thread was hit. Everything else here seems to be fine.

15. whosthis

whosthis Potential Patron

I'm all about posting and sharing every vid I have with all of you but I thought posting copyrighted material wasn't allowed? If I'm mistaken or if there's some sort of loop hole to take advantage of, someone please let me know and I'll be more than happy to upload what I have for everyone here, assuming they'd do the same.

16. Someone92

Someone92 Swell Supporter Staff Member Moderator