Shank 1 & 2 (1 Viewer)

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
In Shank 2 you can play as 5 unlockable female characters unlike the first game where there wasn't any additional characters

So for the ones who played it , Is there any ryona in that game ?

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
It's a very fun game. Pretty light on ryona, though. Character deaths are pretty instantaneous and they aren't dwelled upon. You do get to kick the crap out of a sexy sorceress cult leader (the boss of the fourth level), though.

DynamiteFetish

Ryonani Teamster
Anyone else love these games? Lots of zako-fodder to dispose of. Lots. Which is the icing on the cake on top of already fantastic games. I'll post some screenshots if people are interested.

Here's an official comic I've just discovered featuring some of the zako as they appear in game: warning, contains gore etc.

http://www.shankgame.com/wp-content/uploads/Shank_Comic.pdf

Mark Of The Ninja is also by Klei, but I don't know if it has any zako (yet).

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
Seen footage of the first Shank and there were truckloads of female enemies to obliterate on that. Good to see the opportunity is carried on in the sequel.

Brilliant find.

Ironically her fate was probably meant to ensure the delicate sensibilities of readers wouldn't be too offended at seeing a woman unambiguously killed by the hero (unlike her fellow male goons). Though even in the cartoonish nature of the comic she won't be surviving that sort of blood loss!

DynamiteFetish

Ryonani Teamster
I think they are totally hot in both games, and 'nasty bitches' what with their unpleasant attitude and all the dialogue. There's quite a few variations, including prostitute-eque varieties and nurses in the 2nd game. There's good scenes and set-ups in both games, so they are worth worth playing 100%. In the first game, the zako with uzi's could actually spray other enemies when trying to attack you, typical desperately-unpleasant--YetOhSoSexy-bitchy-zako behaviour. There's also a co-op campaign with leather clad biker-type zako in the first game, but unfortunately offline only.

Whoever wrote that on the TVtropes sounds a little uncomfortable finding it appealing ... guess we are only supposed to be attracted to the heroines (and at a push) main villainesses eh guys? :cool2:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Just bumping this, anyone ever did R34 of those sexy sai-wielding evil nurses on the Doctor's level?
Shank 2 - All Boss Fights HQ (with cutscenes and ENDING!) .mp4_[2020.06.01_13.40.42].jpg

Shank 2 ryona zako.mp4_[2020.06.01_13.43.45].jpg

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I also found a comic, if anyone is interested. Has a nice blonde cartel girl in it and some other background gals.

Attachments

Shank_Comic.pdf
72 MB · Views: 497

burom

Master of this Domain
Far as I can tell, no one's ripped sprites from the game. I don't know why.
I managed to get something from Shank 1, problem is that the sprites are stored as individual pieces (arms, heads, etc.): 3.7 MB folder on MEGA

I tried to do the same for Shank 2 but the QuickBMS script I found for textures (Mark of the Ninja *.tex - ZenHAX) produces garbage when I try it on the character sprites. Trying to use other Klei texture tools for Don't Starve, which is supposedly the same format, doesn't work either.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Ah, that's why. They LOOKED like they were animated in pieces, and that means that actually putting together sprites for other projects is very difficult.

Good on you for doing it, though! I haven't seen then anywhere else.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I managed to get something from Shank 1, problem is that the sprites are stored as individual pieces (arms, heads, etc.): 3.7 MB folder on MEGA

I tried to do the same for Shank 2 but the QuickBMS script I found for textures (Mark of the Ninja *.tex - ZenHAX) produces garbage when I try it on the character sprites. Trying to use other Klei texture tools for Don't Starve, which is supposedly the same format, doesn't work either.
Sadly, yeah, some games work like that - same thing with Dusty's Revenge too. You need to basically assemble the pieces yourself which is very time consuming. Thanks for sharing anyway! However, half the files show up as undecrypted on the mega link...

burom

Master of this Domain
Sadly, yeah, some games work like that - same thing with Dusty's Revenge too. You need to basically assemble the pieces yourself which is very time consuming. Thanks for sharing anyway! However, half the files show up as undecrypted on the mega link...
I'm not sure what happened to Mega but all the sprite files show up as normal, disregard the undecrypted ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.