SFxT - Requested NSFW mods (1 Viewer)

NotMe

Content Creator
THIS IS NOT A REQUEST THREAD
I've made this thread, for organizational purposes, to post nsfw mods that were requested by other users. I just post a link in the original thread, this way the mods won't get buried.

To start off, I'm working on this request http://gamevixenzone.undertow.club/...l-female-nude-mod-transplant-into-sf-x-t-174/

Chun Li and Cammy.
There's a bug that causes these characters to shine to much when this mod is used. I'll try to find what causes it and fix it, then I'll move on to the other characters.

Attachments

CNL.rar
7.5 MB · Views: 805

CMY.rar
10.6 MB · Views: 712

Last edited by a moderator:

GATOKYO

Potential Patron
Hi,Mr.RoqueDemon.
Very thanks your help for transplant my MOD.
But still have some Problem,hope you can help again.
I'll discuss with you later.
Thanks a lot.

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
These are pretty good except they seem to be glowing. They are much brighter than every other character.

Attachments

• SFTK 2012-06-21 10-49-00-10.jpg
    SFTK 2012-06-21 10-49-00-10.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 1,045
  • SFTK 2012-06-21 10-50-43-74.jpg
    SFTK 2012-06-21 10-50-43-74.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 1,126

NotMe

Content Creator
Hi,Mr.RoqueDemon.
Very thanks your help for transplant my MOD.
But still have some Problem,hope you can help again.
I'll discuss with you later.
Thanks a lot.
What's the problem?

These are pretty good except they seem to be glowing. They are much brighter than every other character.
That's weird, doesn't happen to me O.o Are you using an old ATI card by any chance?

GATOKYO

Potential Patron
First problem,is like #3,Mr.joemesh proposed
In winner screen,chun li & cammy's skin is become yellow
Use other MOD is not have this problem,so hope you can solve this problem

Other problems I'll discuss with you later,thanks

spicelpw5

Potential Patron
You master. This is my according to the tekken6 Nina to make mod. many sites don't do well. Wanna please you master to help modify and help boned. As well as the map

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

View attachment 1631thank you very much

locust3d

Potential Patron
Thanks a lot for this, both chun and cammy look great for me, no yellow textures. Please keep them coming!

NotMe

Content Creator
I was trying to make Cammy's leg "cammo" independent of the hair color and noticed that the original mod didn't even have the "cammo" so I removed it from the texture (I was the one who added it in the first place).

On a last note, I just noticed that I do get that skin bug. I'll try to figure out what's causing it and after I fix it I'll move on to the remaining characters.

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
I was trying to make Cammy's leg "cammo" independent of the hair color and noticed that the original mod didn't even have the "cammo" so I removed it from the texture (I was the one who added it in the first place).

On a last note, I just noticed that I do get that skin bug. I'll try to figure out what's causing it and after I fix it I'll move on to the remaining characters.

Well I'm glad it's not my hardware then. Hopefully you can get it sorted out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.