Server downtime 08/28 (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Sorry about all the downtime as of late. If you've been reading the thread in the tech help section, you'll know the gist of what's been going on. The downtime wasn't intentional, I just wasn't fully informed about the process. So I do apologize for that. Sorry to say there will be a little bit more downtime coming up here soon on August 28th. Expected downtime is 24-48 hours.

If by chance any of the members here are knowledgeable in migrating from Apache to nginx, please contact me at d£t@undertow.club
I probably couldn't officially afford your expertise but if you let me pick your brain, I'd be willing to get you a gift of some kind.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Hi guys, apparently we are back. I'm still modifying the current theme... so the site might go back into maintenance mode if I need to edit important stuff.

Also, if you notice any bugs, let me know, so I can fix it. Also, any problems or suggestions with the current theme, let me know as well.

Faceless

Content Creator
It looks like all the .swf attachments have been buggered. Images may or may not be buggered; I've seen some that have been stretched and others that seem to be fine.

EDIT: Maybe not. It looks like right-clicking still works. Never mind, then.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Right-clicking works, but the files seem to be corrupted of some sort.

Also, right-clicking being the only option to download files isn't preferrable.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
I'll look into this, I didn't understand the problem before.

It appears the new Inline Attachment mod that we are having to use has problems with non-image files.

When you use [attachthumb] code it wants it to be an image, so if it isn't an image it's broke. You have to use [attachurl] for .swf or non image formats.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Moved to help.

Any pages with broken .swf links, let me know so I can fix them. I need exact threads.

If you want to fix your own posts, just replace [attachment=#] with [attachurl=#] for the swf attachments.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Anonymous said:
If you want to fix your own posts, just replace [ attachment=#] with [ attachurl=#] for the swf attachments.

Like that. Minus the spaces inside the tags.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
I made a temporary fix to the swf file problem. It generates the material as it used to... but it still has that retarded "ila rendered" stuff above it. It may be some time before I get that legitimately fixed.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Ok, apparently while I fixed one problem, we realized another thing was broken, making all swf imports appear as blank files... hypothetically this is fixed as well.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Wanted to stop in after we got the majority of the issues out of the way. Thank you guys for your patience and I'm terribly sorry if the site went down mid-post/uploads while I was beating it with a hammer.

Attachments should all be working now. SWF files should no longer be corrupted when downloaded. The last bug we're working out is the issue with certain images prompting to save instead of opening in a new window. If you notice any other issues pop up, please let me or Anonymous know.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know if you're experiencing issues with the site being sluggish, it's nothing wrong with the server (for once!). I think our host is getting hit by a DDoS.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Alright bros, attachments should no longer try to save when you click on the thumbnail.
/fistbump

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.