serious moding question (1 Viewer)

nightshade

Potential Patron
everyone heard of the 3d program poser, yes? is it possible to use the images from it inside loader or is the loader to picky about image colors?

http://drgeep.com/history/P3_P4_Screen.gif

(EDIT)

I take it. no one is interested -.- lovly

sby

Content Creator
Coder
never used it before, but gonna guess that you can create some type of picture in the common formats.

i don't know if it is solely limited to png files, but you could easily convert them using paint or something along those lines. then you should be able to use those pics as the background or what-not.

nightshade

Potential Patron
o.o hmmm i see what you mean. what if i made the girl in the same position as the one in the game. or are the modded images of the girls an the guy different o.o?

ModGuy

Content Creator
This isn't as easy as you think, it would not be worth using Poser for something like this.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Well let me put it this way, you're thinking you can do 3D models, but SDT is 2D. It would take a lot of reformatting and unnecessary work. Just use one of the templates on this site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.