Seras Victoria. (1 Viewer)

AstralHorizen

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Would anyone be interested in me making a Seras Victoria outfit? From what I’ve seen specifically, no ones tackled this out and published it. Plus, her hair is already provided in the vanilla version of the game, so half of the jobs basically done.

Last edited by a moderator:

AstralHorizen

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Why was this put in invalid requests, lol? I was asking if anyone was up for “ME” creating the mod. Just so I didn’t waste time on resources that no one would be interested in.

Hank East

Content Creator
To be honest I also thought it was your request by the way you worded it :P, even found it bizarre you were making a request like this given your modding abilities.

Anyway, I liked Hellsing a lot in my earlier, edgier years, but I'm not sure I'd personally be interested in a Seras outfit these days, though I'm sure you'd make a great one.

AstralHorizen

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
To be honest I also thought it was your request by the way you worded it :P, even found it bizarre you were making a request like this given your modding abilities.

Anyway, I liked Hellsing a lot in my earlier, edgier years, but I'm not sure I'd personally be interested in a Seras outfit these days, though I'm sure you'd make a great one.
It was originally in the import forum, but it got completely switched to this one for some reason, Lmao.

But on topic, I’ve mostly noticed that a majority of the characters in base SDT had costumes except for Seras. So I was more so asking if anyone would’ve been interested in one being made.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
I would go so far as to call it necessary for an outfit to be made for her. I'm not necessarily familiar with Hellsing, but I'd love to complete my collection of outfits for all the default characters. In return, I may be able write a dialogue for her upon request.

Ser_LovesAlot

Potential Patron
Would anyone be interested in me making a Seras Victoria outfit? From what I’ve seen specifically, no ones tackled this out and published it. Plus, her hair is already provided in the vanilla version of the game, so half of the jobs basically done.
Yes please, always loved her since i was a kid. Although i preferred the OVA when it came out. Which outfit would you do, the blue or yellow, or red one. I always loved her red outfit, shit was hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.