[Flash/Browser] Sephiria VS Nano-C (1 Viewer)

hertzez

Ryonani Teamster
Hertzez here :grin: (lol so what)
There's one cool flash game involving Ryona, and I thought I'd contribute to this site :grin:
This has been my favorite for a long time, and truth is, I already made a thread for this game in Toffi's section.
Why there, you ask? Cuz I've been hoping Toffi would made a similar game where the characters are all girls haha :P

Here's the link for the site, watch out, it's big (12 MB)
http://www.funny-base.com/games/sefikakutou.html

In this game you control a white, alien like creature which can extend it's arms and tongue, to rape a girl in a match. There's no story at all, but it's a good game IMO.
Here's some screenshots and how to play:

CTRL: Whip
UP: "Attack" Breast
Down: "Attack" Pussy

Some example of basic attacks
untitl18.jpg
untitl19.jpg

There are two holding positions, one is a hug, and the other one is on top position.
untitl20.jpg
untitl22.jpg
To hug, simply walk to your opponent, and when you're close enough, you'll automatically grab her.
In this position, there're 4 sex attacks can be done by pressing: Up, Down, Right, and Left
Note that Left is a high class move, so both can only be done when the red gauge on the left are full/flashing.

As for the second hold, you need to damage your opponent with any basic or sex attacks until she fall down, then walk to her until you're close enough.
In this position, there're 5 sex attacks can be done by pressing: Up, Down, Right, Left, and CTRL.
Note that CTRL is a big finish, while Left is a high class move, and both can only be done when the red gauge on the left are full/flashing. When you do CTRL move, you end the game.

untitl21.jpg
Any attacks will raise the red gauge.

When the red gauge full, you'll see a finish screenshot like this:
untitl23.jpg
untitl24.jpg
There're 10 types of screenshots, 8 for sex attacks, 1 for basic attacks, and last one for Big Finish.
I only post some of them, the rest are for you to find :grin:

hertzez

Ryonani Teamster
THANKS!
Crimson Comics, huh?
I'll google them right away~ << Hoping to find some good stuff

Btw, are there any Yuri game from CC? If so... *grin* :grin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Toffi

Content Creator
Crimson Comics has a real unique style I really like - but most, if not all, of their works are hetero and thereby pretty boring for me; so I don't really follow their progress.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Oooooh shit, I'd seen a few of these games (including the OP), but never knew who made them. I love what I've seen, so I'm going to be busy... :psychotic:

Enjoy! This is pretty much the only hentai I like. And even then I only like the games. I can't stand it when hentai "games" are just visual novels. It's so misleading.

Mardion

Potential Patron
The conversation regarding the suggestion to Toffi has been moved to the relevant thread.

And yes, judging from the images, this is a well-designed game which will appeal greatly to fans of the genre... but not to someone who prefers fem/fem matches and also prefers to receive rather than inflict :-(

???

Potential Patron
The main problem that I have with CC's games is that I am always forced to play as the tentacle guy.

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
One of the better games Crimson made was in which it involved the same character, but it was a 2D style timed based battle game. it was in one of the Dancing Queens, but it was really cool because the characters were chibi, and while it had some ryona and sexual stuff, it was a really fun battle system. It only involved her and the minions, plus the boss by the way. Maybe I'll try and look it up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.