Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus - Uncensor Mod (no uMod) (1 Viewer)

Cerophono

Swell Supporter
Updates
6/5/16: Added some links to some mods I endorse at the bottom of this post.
v3: Added Removal of Beam and Smoke during Transformation
v2: Added Removal of Light beams.
Introduction
This mod that removes the censor chibi heads and the light beams that appear when a character breaks their clothing during a finisher, or during certain cutscenes.

If this game holds my attention and I figure out more stuff, I'll post it here :)

Some people have figured out texture modding via uMod here: Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus

Screenshots

1f54d16a4c.png

1478a02f3c.png

1bef7a0159.png

616829e6f3.png

3ca3c1b7d2.png

Installation
0. Backup your 2D and sfx folder in your Shinovi Versus installation directory
1. Extract the archive into your Shinovi Versus directory. This should ask you to replace files, which you should say yes to.
2. Play the game!

Research Notes

If you're familiar with uMod, this game is compatible with it.
If you're not, you can still edit textures if you know how DDS files work and can operate a hex editor.
The lingerie texture files are found in /compose/00.
The character school uniforms (models and textures) are found in /model/player/std.
The character ninja outfits (models and textures) are found in /model/player/nnj.

00 - Asuka
01 - Ikagura
02 - Katsuragi
03 - Yagyu
04 - Hibari
05 - Homura
06 - Yomi
07 - Hikage
08 - Mirai
09 - Haruka
10 - Yumi
11 - Murakumi
12 - Yozakura
13 - Shiki
14 - Minori
15 - Miyabi
16 - Murasaki
17 - Imu
18 - Ryoubi
19 - Ryouna
20 - Daidouji
21 - Suzune/Rin

-1 (Normal)-
-2 (Tanned)-
-3 (Tattooed)-
-4 (Flat chested)-
-5 (Pale)-
-6 (Pink)-
-7 (Very Light)-
-8 (The Pinkest)-
-9 (Light)-
-10 (Pinker)-
-11 (Muscles)-
-12 (Even Pinker)-

Endorsed Mods
For all of your non-uMod needs, here are some links (need an account at LoversLab):

This is a nude mod that adds nipples and a vagina to all characters.
Lover's Lab - Subtle Nude Mod

This is a mod that removes the panties from all characters.
Lover's Lab - Commando Mod

Attachments

ShinoviUncensorv2.zip
1.7 MB · Views: 18,158

ShinoviUncensorv3.zip
4.1 MB · Views: 39,294

Last edited:

lolilove

Vivacious Visitor
Can the full body censor glow light used in the transformations be uncensored?

I'm for this too, would be great if possible.

I mean really transformation scenes are the common and most easy scenes to get for enjoying any nude mods that already exist or will exist for this game.

Last edited:

anonymous179

Potential Patron
Thank you for this mod! I am having fun with it, and its another step for a full nude mod.
I am really happy to see Senran Kagura being modded. Really curious to see what people will create for it!
For now I am interested on a nude mod where the nipples are actually on the character skin and you get to see them after ripping the clothing, instead of having bras with skin color and nipples on them. Because the nipples would disappear after ripping the bra, and that takes the chance to use modded lingerie too...
Congrats on what you achieved so far!

lolilove

Vivacious Visitor
Awesome! Beautiful! Thanks a bunch for your work!

Edit: So I tested it out, looks great, but I noticed that during the close up of the boobs and close up of the butt (which are the 2 separate scenes that come after the screenshot you post [when the 2nd outfit comes on]) there is a lot of white flashiness that messes up the potential beauty of the 2 close up scenes.

I mean I could be more than satisfied with the current state, but it would just be THAT much better if you can do the 2 close up scenes as well so they aren't whitewashed with the nudity censorship.

Last edited:

Cerophono

Swell Supporter
Awesome! Beautiful! Thanks a bunch for your work!

Edit: So I tested it out, looks great, but I noticed that during the close up of the boobs and close up of the butt (which are the 2 separate scenes that come after the screenshot you post [when the 2nd outfit comes on]) there is a lot of white flashiness that messes up the potential beauty of the 2 close up scenes.

I mean I could be more than satisfied with the current state, but it would just be THAT much better if you can do the 2 close up scenes as well so they aren't whitewashed with the nudity censorship.
It took me a while to find the smoke and the beam, but yeah, maybe tomorrow I'll figure out where that other white stuff is. Although, it just seems like the skin is just becoming really bright, and that probably couldn't be something I could fix with textures.

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
is it possible to add back the nipples?

edit: nvm, just find another mod where it can add the nipple. seems we have to use this and that other mod together :D. Good job guys and thanks again!

Last edited:
Z

zergslayer69

Good stuff. I tried the direct file replacement in the steam folder. Upon transforming the game just crashes. I only replaced the files in the original folder with the ones in the zip. I used the v3 one.

Cerophono

Swell Supporter
Good stuff. I tried the direct file replacement in the steam folder. Upon transforming the game just crashes. I only replaced the files in the original folder with the ones in the zip. I used the v3 one.
Maybe the game updated in the last day or so? This is the first time I've seen this. Do you have other mods installed?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I updated the main post with links to some non-uMod mods that I endorse.

I'm allowed to link to LL, right?

Yes,you are allowed to link to LL.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.