senko san static request - filled (1 Viewer)

xXTkillXx

Potential Patron
EDIT: Request filled. See link in second post.

request for senko san static hair using one of these
- if you reverse it

Last edited by a moderator:

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Done. Found <HERE>. You requested static, but the jewelry looked awful as static so that's been made dynamic.

Editing the hair and/or changing the colors isn't time consuming compared to making it so let me know if you'd like any changes.

Last edited:

xXTkillXx

Potential Patron
Done. Found <HERE>. You requested static, but the jewelry looked awful as static so that's been made dynamic.

Editing the hair and/or changing the colors isn't time consuming compared to making it so let me know if you'd like any changes.
i was going to just download a tail mod but i guess there arent really that much and none that fits her, so if you could add this id appreciate it

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
One thing at a time.
i was going to just download a tail mod but i guess there arent really that much and none that fits her, so if you could add this id appreciate it

"Thank you dear DSE for making my request. It's good the way it is/these are the changes I'd like. Also; If it's not too much to ask, would you like to make this tail as well?"

Last edited:

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
In the future when making requests make sure to include the body as well for something like a tail. It's important to know the angle and size of the tail relative to the body.

Is this good as far as angle and size goes? Once I have a GO on that I'll fix the base so it attaches to the body somehow rather than hover above it.

K5qwnhZ.jpg

xXTkillXx

Potential Patron
In the future when making requests make sure to include the body as well for something like a tail. It's important to know the angle and size of the tail relative to the body.

Is this good as far as angle and size goes? Once I have a GO on that I'll fix the base so it attaches to the body somehow rather than hover above it.

K5qwnhZ.jpg
thanks, and the size is good but the white part is the tip of the tail and not the base

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.