Semen Color Changer (1 Viewer)

AureumCustos

Potential Patron
So I recently downloaded a mod called Interrogation Droid. To put it simple it replaces the guys entire body a single float droid. Now what I loved about this mod was that it also change to semen color to that of like a brown gooey oil. Shade who made the mod also allowed that player to change the color of the semen. I then though to myself "Hey why don't I take this mod combine it with Faceless's tentacle mod to get purple semen? To my dismay though once Loaded up both the Droid then the Tentacles I was no longer able to customize the semen color. So here I am asking someone here on UnderTow to make a mod that allows you to use sliders to change the color of the guys semen. The slider UI would mostly likely be under the loader tab in SDT. And if Shade see's this forum that that would be great cause he already figured out how to do this. In reality all you have to do is extract the portion of the Interrogation droid mod where the semen color can be changed. Hopefully somebody can do this. Thanks!

EDIT: Filled: See link->Semen Color Changer

Last edited by a moderator:

stuntcock

Content Creator
So here I am asking someone here on UnderTow to make a mod that allows you to use sliders to change the color of the guys semen.
The request is valid, but I should point out that:

purple semen
it's already possible to achieve this goal (in a much less user-friendly way). Your Settings.txt file includes a cumRGB parameter. You can place the Tentacle mod into its own Character Folder and include a local Settings.txt file which will automatically switch to purple fluid when the Tentacle mod is activated.

Purple: Mixture of Red and Blue, without any Green
Red=0xFF,Green=0x0,Blue=0xFF
Concatenated into a single hex value: 0xFF00FF
Converted to decimal: 16711935

Code:
cumRGB=16711935

In reality all you have to do is extract the portion of the Interrogation droid mod where the semen color can be changed.
That's true. Anyone could write the necessary source code (or extract it from the Interrogation Droid mod) and then apply the Lightweight Mod Compiler to obtain a usable SWF file. I would encourage any novice modders out there to give it a shot.

S

Suckerkirby

Hi guys, I know this thread is kinda old, but I had a similar problem. I wanted to change the cum color to a slight yellow (in hex ffffe0). From my knowledge about hex-values, a 00 is a 0 in decimal and an ff is a 255. Why is it different in SDT? And how do you convert that to decimal, so I can do it myself in the future.
kind regards.

Edit: I think, i just found the answer, but if someone feels like answering on how to convert anyway, youre welcome :wink:
Thanks anyhow ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hello @Suckerkirby. Welcome to the Undertow forum.

Why is it different in SDT?
It isn't actually different. The previous post shows you how to convert the value into decimal, in order to help explain the decimal number which appears in Settings.txt by default. If you'd like to use hexadecimal numbers then you're welcome to do so, but you'll need to include the 0x prefix so that the number gets parsed correctly. If you omit the prefix then it just gets interpreted as an invalid decimal number (so it defaults to value 0, which means black semen).

Code:
cumRGB=0xffffe0

I can guess at an answer to the "why?" question: cumRGB is a lone integer (type uint) rather than a complex data structure. When the SDT code is decompiled, integers are automatically displayed in decimal. Early modding efforts presumably copy-pasted those numbers when modders (such as @ModGuy) were moving hardcoded variables into external config files.

This sort of migration is often a first step, included in a proof-of-concept or first-generation mod. Editing TXT files isn't very user-friendly but it serves as a temporary solution and allows the modder to focus on expanding the technical horizons (rather than spending time on highly-polished frontend tools). SDT features which had high demand for customization were eventually attached to GUI controls (such as sliders) for the sake of convenience and to allow mid-game adjustment. Semen color adjustment was never very popular, so if you check the Settings.txt file today you'll still find the original decompiled copy-pasted decimal number.

And how do you convert that to decimal, so I can do it myself in the future.
You don't need to do this. If you want to know how then check the previous post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.