1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seeking more brainstorming for ryona ideas

Discussion in 'Ryona' started by Unrelated, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Unrelated

Unrelated Club Regular Ryonani Teamster

You have been tasked with defending part of a linear series of rooms from fantasy adventurers. In each room, you may have ONE trap, monster, or hazard (as a balance, they'll only be invading one at a time). What sorts of things would you put into your rooms to injure/debilitate/capture/kill the heroines?

2. TricoNitroz

TricoNitroz Potential Patron

Maybe some traps that can capture the heroines and sucks their energy, leaving them weak enough to be beaten by me myself.

3. Ginazi

Ginazi Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

Does the guardian in a room have to be a monster or can it be an "ordinary" guy like, for example, a swordsman or a wizard?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2011
  4. Unrelated

I suppose it COULD be a normal guy, but there are plenty of monstrous humanoid creatures available as well-- orcs, gnolls, goblins, minotaurs, etc. ...

5. Parasitoro

Parasitoro Vivacious Visitor Ryonani Teamster

A table with plates filled with tasty food, with a hallucinogenic powder sprinkled over it. Under its effects, they would not offer resistance to a trainer martial artist, waiting in the next room.

6. Black Lion

Black Lion Swell Supporter Ryonani Teamster

I like this idea. Makes them move in a weak fashion.

A succubus would be amazing as well. I'm sure you can come up with a nice way to implement them...

7. Melody

Melody Guest

water can be fairly useful. To drown, tire out, or beat someone, depending on the preference. Like filling the room with water, maybe with a current against them. Or blast it across the room to knock people down. Maybe both, fill the room and blast jets at them. Of course you could always put an octopus or jellyfish in it to make things interesting - though that sort of breaks your one monster or trap rule. An octopus could be trained to bring the unconscious victim to the master. Electric eel? Of course there's the classic shark, but that sort of bores me at this point. And again, don't know if this breaks your rule but chemically effecting the water in a slowly or rapidly filling room could be interesting. To poison or drug, immediate or later affects, dissolve clothes or equipment (dissolve metal? kill the swords and armor), whatever. Heh, sorry i ramble. i do that in brainstorming.

8. Ginazi

1. A martial artist who first disarms and then beats up and knocks out the heroines using only his fists and feet. Alternatively, he can snatch a heroine's weapon and use it against her.
    2. A sorceror who defeats heroines with the power of his mind. He lifts a a finger and a heroine is thrown across the room and against the ceiling or walls, or is smashed into a pillar or a statue so violently that it shatters into a thousand pieces. He could also in the same way stretch or bend a heroine's body in many different ways, like, for example, bend her body in such a way that she forms up a ball, with her feet touching the back of her head.

Those two roles could be performed by men, orcs or half-orcs.

9. kained

kained Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

How about a room that fills up with living vines. Large, long, green vines, good for squeezing, whipping, restraining each limb, and covered with thorns.

10. Unrelated

I hate to be rude, but those looking for men to generically beat down women... might I direct you to pretty much every fighting game ever made?

11. Ginazi

Do you know any figting game in which I (or, more precisely, a character I control) can do what I desribed in my suggestions? I don't. Read what I wrote again. There is very little generic beating there - no fighting video game that I know of features wizards taking on adventurers or an unarmed guy fighting an opponent who has weapons.

I asked you whether there could be any men, you (grudgingly, as I understood it) replied that it was possible, saying that orcs would be better. So my suggestions are also suitable for orcs or half-orcs.

If you still don't like what I suggested, then feel free to ignore it.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
  12. PhoDacBiet

PhoDacBiet Guest

One room would be science laboratory of sorts. The walls are lined with glass tubes/capsules, filled with the bodies of fallen heroines - who are now in stasis. Dominating the room is a dimly-lit pool. The only way across is a catwalk, just inches above the pool. What's in the pool, you ask? Well, only a mad scientist's tentacled abomination pet that has a penchant for taking attractive, human females. You can tell where this is going. :D

I'm with Black Lion. My final (or "boss" ) room would feature a lovely succubus sitting on her throne. I'm not talking about a dungeon-like atmosphere either. I'm thinking a nicely lit, comfortable - almost warm - setting. One where the heroines (if any made it this far) would be tempted to drop their guards and give in to their inhibitions.

13. handofdoz

handofdoz Guest

14. kained

kained Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

I think it would be decidedly cruel if there is a room with a trap that sends the heroine back to the very beginning. Especially if by that point she had already overcome great odds and felt as though she was near breaking point.

15. Cuntington

Cuntington Vivacious Visitor

Succubi are shapeshifters, in't they? Maybe one disguised as a helpless, sobbing little child to get those maternal instincts and tug on the ol' heartstrings, luring the heroine in close.