SDT Question (1 Viewer)

Vladymir

Content Creator
I was wondering if you knew how to make the eyes of the girl stay open, because her closing her eyes every single time she takes it in her mouth is a little annoying to me, thanks

f93

Casual Client
There's the Android Behavior mod, which has configurable features including keeping her eyes open at all times. I don't know if that's what you want, or how it looks when you leave random blinking on (but disable other eye-closing), but it's the closest I can think of.

Vladymir

Content Creator
Are you talking about blinking? or wincing when she's having trouble going all the way?
Sorry for not being more clear, I use the android behavior sometimes but her having her eyes completely wide open the whole time isnt what I was going for, and i'm talking about wincing/closing her eyes during the fellatio

Jaxx

Content Creator
I see, so it must be the result of vigorous behavior, isn't it?
Not sure you can do exactly what you want, there are ways to reset the vigour so she opens her eyes again, of somehow ignore the vigour, but in very vigorous action, she'll always wince when she goes down roughly, which can result in some blinking.

Vladymir

Content Creator
I see, so it must be the result of vigorous behavior, isn't it?
Not sure you can do exactly what you want, there are ways to reset the vigour so she opens her eyes again, of somehow ignore the vigour, but in very vigorous action, she'll always wince when she goes down roughly, which can result in some blinking.
That's exactly what I was referring to lol, So I cant tweak any settings to fix this kind of problem?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
pretty sure i already answered this in the other thread, but here it is in a more complete manner.
this will probably get you what you want with android behavior:

inthroatsoundbydepth=0 //1=active, volume level of inthroat sound muffled(determined) by depth of penis
maxsoundbydepthvolume=0.99 //0.0-1.0, limits max volume for inthroatsoundbydepth
minsoundbydepthvolume=0.45 //0.0-1.0, limits min valoume for inthroatsoundbydepth
;
throatsoundawaketurnoff=0 //1=active, turns off the inthroat sound when she is awake
throatsoundpassedoutturnoff=0 //1=active, turns off the inthroat sound when she is passed out
;
preventcoughs=0 //1=active, prevents open coughs from happening
preventheldcoughs=0 //1=active, prevents held coughs from happening
preventvigour=1 //1=active, prevents vigour wincing
preventblinking=0 //1=active, prevents random blinking
preventswallowfromtilting=0 //1=active, prevents her from swallowing due to tilting.
;
forceopeneyelids=0 //1=active, force eyelids to stay open
irisanglebypassoutfactor=0 //1=active, causes her eyes to roll and have shock according to level of passing out

edit - from SDT- help with eyes
it is probably the
preventvigour=1 //1=active, prevents vigour wincing
that he mostly wants from the mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.