You draw, we mod! Modding Template for Photoshop Updated 2020 (1 Viewer)

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
I should have mentioned that because I'm using Flash CS6 I have to convert the .svg to .png. So the lines don't get as anti-aliased, this wasn't apparent until you made the lines thicker so I've made two versions. Alternatively someone with CC with have to finish up.

[Deleted]

Last edited:

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Now I understand how this all works.
Thank you so much! You're a hero.

Asmodea was gonna thank you as well, but then she realized she's gonna have to get a new dress now that she doesn't have an available arm to cover up that hole. I'd run if I were you. :wink:

k20GwYR.jpg

63UznRW.jpg

Last edited:

Doolie

Content Creator
Hello Thread.
I made two Thigh High Sprites and since I have no idea on how to make them into a mod (yet) I'm posting the .PSD here.
Hopefully I'll learn on how to make mods instead of asking people to make my sprites into a mod.

So there are two pieces.
- 4 Layers are named accordingly for each pair of Thigh Highs (I marked layers in Green and Red so it's easy to find as whole)
- 2 Layers for Thighs and Calves on each set (I hope that's all you need, If not let me know and I'll edit it.)
- Other uncolored layers were used as a reference and should be ignored.

Image preview link :

So I'm finaly providing something instead of leeching* on content

Love, Doolie.

*leeching = kinda not leeching until I learn to make a mod myself

Attachments

Legwear_Doolie.psd
885.1 KB · Views: 142

Last edited:

Doolie

Content Creator
What do you want each mod to be called? Do you want them to overwrite other mods?
I guess it's just best to describe them, so I'd call the first pair Darker_Thigh_Highs.
As for the second pair, I'm not that sure. I'm thinking Jagged_Thigh_Highs but if you come up with something better feel free to rename it.
And no, no overwriting.
Thank you.

Doolie.

Doolie

Content Creator
Sorry this took such a long time Doolie Doolie but here they are.

It's not like you had to make them, so thank you for your time.
Mayhaps I should excuse myself for my lack of presence, checking after long time here on forum.

I tried making it myself in flash but it looked awful for some reason.
Once again, thank you for your time.

Take care,
Doolie

Minerva614

Potential Patron

I dunno how to turn this into a mod, but here's something I cobbled together in the span of about 15 or so minutes and want to see this in the game. It's supposed to be a shirt.

I used Paint.net for this so I'm sorry if it's broken in Photoshop.

Attachments

luvoratorytop.psd
30.2 MB · Views: 155

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
I dunno how to turn this into a mod, but here's something I cobbled together in the span of about 15 or so minutes and want to see this in the game. It's supposed to be a shirt.

I used Paint.net for this so I'm sorry if it's broken in Photoshop.
Sorry for the late reply, since I'm the only one who could have fixed this I just got around to see why no one filled it yet.

Try using the new template and draw the breast art on a specific breast frame so it will animate with movement. As it stands your art doesn't even fit to her breast properly.

tikliks

Potential Patron
Hello all,

I'm new to modding and i don't find any .fla template to begin with, i mean a template to make clothes mods compatible with moreclothing.

Can someone tell me where to find the template used to make DarkerThighHighs.fla ? I'm trying to make a LegWear mod...

Thanks

sby

Content Creator
Coder
I found a template made by SBY but it is a version 3 and the last version is 6...
template:

the new parts in 3_3_2 require templateextensionV6:

the template extension is a loader mod that allows the game to know how to deal with the new modtypes defined in the template

tikliks

Potential Patron
Thanks for this explanation ! I began to work on the mod, this is a well done system. Next step is the RGB

sby

Content Creator
Coder
also, the yellow vertical line might be tricky. the breasts flex and bounce, and that line will most likely be very visible to see it disforming.
you will probably have to make it look like the clothing gets tucked under her breast where the line intersects the chest. though i am not experienced in actually making clothing mods, so i could be wrong.

edit - or use breastfirmness and make those breasts rock hard diamonds

Ellabunny

Content Creator
So, this seems interesting. I have drawn a mod but am not sure if it meets the criteria of the drawing. it is a bottoms mod btw. A dancer's skirt to be precise. I have a feeling that, paired with the ballerina's shoes and the leotard by faceless, it would make a great ballerina.
I copied the skirt, and put one of the layer behind and the other layer in front of the legs. From the layer in front of the legs, I deleted the part that would be hidden by the legs. I don't know whether this was how I was supposed to make it, or not. If there is a problem with it, I am willing to do it all over.

Thank you,
Rattata.

Attachments

Ballerina Skirt PSD.psd
3.8 MB · Views: 173

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.