You draw, we mod! Modding Template for Photoshop Updated 2020 (2 Viewers)

Rod

Content Creator
Hi The Hacker Known As Snow The Hacker Known As Snow ,

thanks for your response.

This is a screenshot of the result of my own efforts of creating the eyewear mod:
Screenshot_20210312_095409.png

I used the ffdec to replace the shapes in an existing mod. This worked pretty well with the SophiaEyes. (I created them based on the TerminatorEyes mod.)
However, the shapes in the fill and outline layer in the original mod seem to be slightly miss-aligned.

Anyways, this is the position I had in mind for the glasses. Maybe a bit further down.

I think the issue with the stem length/position is that the SVG I posted yesterday still had some elements of type "stroke", which flash seems to not handle well.
I converted everything to paths in this version:
It should be fine now.

Cheers

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Kona's included template and tutorial pretty much cover everything you need to know for the basics.
Its basic if you've used Flash 5.5 or CS6 before, I've had CS my whole life and it was still years before I got the courage to ask why my mods where blank, turns out I didn't click the Mods frame on the timeline and drag the template to the scene, like look at that vocabulary in that sentence! wtf did I just say? lmao

It should be fine now.
Looks good! but if its not out by Monday yell at me on Discord, I want this mod for myself, I need it.

Wither

Content Creator
So this image isn't finished yet, I just want to test a concept; I'm working on some new open-mouthed gags and I have an idea for a "tongue-peircing" gag where the tongue is held out permanently from the mouth, drew up an idea for how it could work and I'd love it if somebody could get this working as a clothing mod so I can test it in-game before I finish off this little project, thanks!

Attachments

• gag test.png
    gag test.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 199
gag test.psd
35.9 KB · Views: 185

Wither

Content Creator
This is a fantastic mod!
Thank you! I actually realised I did the gag a bit wrong so I'm (very slowly) working on a better version, would be happy to PM you when it's ready to be converted as I'll have a few varients of it, but here's a sneak peek:
b51e0434b5.png

Obviously there's some issues (like the choppy lines) but you seemed to be able to sort that out in your conversion so I'd be pleased to send you some files once the full version is ready.

CC679

Content Creator
I've been looking for a mod that puts cum on her body, and I couldn't find one so I drew this.

If someone could make this into a mod, that'd be great. Ideally, if it can be compatible with moreclothing as a Body option or something, that would be nice as well, but if it isn't possible or worth the hassle that's okay.

Attachments

bkkebodymod.psd
3.2 MB · Views: 108

Macdre

Potential Patron
YOOO can anybody out there make the regular brief panties from vanilla look proper all the way around her ass when used with thicker ass and legs? im assuming its asking a lot but including the front wrapping over her dick so when she breathes heavy it bulges. looked forever n tried making it myself n have no idea at all what im doing. also shout out everyone who made the mods for this game over the years, yall the real heros. sbys loader packs r like must have every time i get a comp

also any other panties from regular game. only ones that currently look good are high leg which is still fucking hot but by god if someone made even only the above request possible itd b unrealllll

Kakapoopypoop@

2D Artist
This thread is never dead! Post anything anytime and someone should get to it!

Update 2020:
I've uploaded a new .PSD for specifically tops and bottom mods with breast slider frames, as the previous document was for body mods.

PSD files can be edited with Photoshop, GIMP, Paint.net with this extension, etc.
Hello , I am interested in this , but how does it work exactly? And is it still active ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.