You draw, we mod! Modding Template for Photoshop Updated 2020 (1 Viewer)

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
This thread is never dead! Post anything anytime and someone should get to it!

Update 2020:
I've uploaded a new .PSD for specifically tops and bottom mods with breast slider frames, as the previous document was for body mods.

PSD files can be edited with Photoshop, GIMP, Paint.net with this extension, etc.

Attachments

SDT Mod Template 2020.psd
3 MB · Views: 825

Last edited:

Mineur

Content Creator
Great idea imo! Damn now I suddenly regret that I dont have any references to work with (I shoulnd't delete references once I finish a import... >_>)

Kyro

Potential Patron
Yup it's a really good idea, surprised no one thought of it already. You just draw it then someone turns it into a swf, profit lol.

I probably might give a shot at making a costume, well when I take a break from anime and reading a visual novel. >.>

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
I've made a similar offer at various points, no one has ever taken my offer other than on audio dialogues.

Kyro

Potential Patron
Oh well I can see how. Since most people just want stuff handed to them with no work on their part... >.>

Still a good offer but doesn't matter if your saying it to people who aren't interested in using some of their time to draw something they might want in game. But if you did, you wouldn't have to ask and hope someone is interested in doing what you want. >.>

Mineur

Content Creator
Anonymous said:
I've made a similar offer at various points, no one has ever taken my offer other than on audio dialogues.

I didnt even know about that haha

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Mineur said:
Anonymous said:

I didnt even know about that haha
Pretty much only happens when someone is all "I wanna make dynamic hair but can't know how" I'm all "boom there" and they are all "Oh I get it now, I got this"

and I'm never heard from again.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
I've Added a second .PSD to the original post for very stripped socks. I'll release 6 variations of Rainbow Socks as well as all my mods in This thread.

QGGzu.png

computermastermind1

Potential Patron
Aha! A template! I was looking for one of these. Just wondering, I noticed that behind the back in the template there's this little erased section or something...where I think the hand should be. Could someone please explain what this is?

superduper2019

Content Creator
computermastermind1 said:
Aha! A template! I was looking for one of these. Just wondering, I noticed that behind the back in the template there's this little erased section or something...where I think the hand should be. Could someone please explain what this is?
In case I got what you're asking, this is where the other arm overlays the hand. (So drawing is unneccessary here :D )

Curious

Potential Patron
Hello! I thought I'd try my (very weak P:) hand at drawing a simple mod - a pair of manacles, one set cleaner, the other rusty. The vanilla ingame cuffs look inherently leather to me and I wanted something more metallic, but I haven't the faintest clue how to mod. (I can't even get a copy of flash CS. ::)) Would you be interested in turning this into as SWF? No problem if not as I know it's far from an ideal drawing - I just wanted to see if you'd be interested.

Thanks for the PSD and the great idea of sharing it, and hope you like the cuffs! C:

Attachments

SDTCuffsClean.psd
1.3 MB · Views: 11,392

SDTCuffsRusty.psd
1.3 MB · Views: 11,086

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
I can't code and my drawing skills aren't that good either, but I've tried my best and modified the graphics of a not longer working .swf by RajasGrime to suit my tastes...

Shortened the skirt, changed the back of the apron and included some bare flesh on the breasts.

psd is attached - hope I got all parts needed to make them into a swf

If this works, I've got some other ideas I'd like to try out.. easy stuff, that even someone with as little artistic skill as I have can manage ::)

Attachments

maid.psd
2.7 MB · Views: 11,060

Synonymous

Content Creator
The psd was a smudgy mess lol but I got the idea.
I just decompiled the original mod, put it into the vanilla template, and tweaked it so it looks like what you want. It's much cleaner.

[attachurl=1]

T0mcat said:
If this works, I've got some other ideas I'd like to try out.. easy stuff, that even someone with as little artistic skill as I have can manage ::)
I've got your back :P

Attachments

maid_edit.swf
25.2 KB · Views: 634

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
Synonymous said:
The psd was a smudgy mess lol but I got the idea.

Yeah.. I guess my lack of skill and using just Gimp added up to something not very pretty *cough*

Synonymous said:
I just decompiled the original mod, put it into the vanilla template, and tweaked it so it looks like what you want. It's much cleaner.

Looks great and exactly like I tried to get it.. :)

one small bit though -> [attachimg=1]

Nips and underboobs show a bit (if she isn't wearing a bra..). I got her skin green on purpose, so it's more obvious to see ;)

+ Karma nonetheless and I'll try to make some cleaner pics for the other stuff I have in mind..

Attachments

• capture_001_02042013_214509.jpg
    capture_001_02042013_214509.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 9,200

Synonymous

Content Creator
If you scale the breasts down a little from there it won't clip through.

I might as well fix it though because I forgot her collar piece from the original :-[
Want it added too?

[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 9,294

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
Synonymous said:
If you scale the breasts down a little from there it won't clip through.

*facepalm*
Here I am, playing SDT for AGES... and still forgetting that SDT-chan comes with a non-standard - ~50 - breastsize.. So, just forget what I wrote. I'm just a bit slow sometimes... *cough*

Synonymous said:
I might as well fix it though because I forgot her collar piece from the original :-[
Want it added too?

I wouldn't need that collar - not for the "low cut maid dress" that I've got in mind. Others might like it though.

Oh.. and I've got two more - absolutely amateurish - things done.

Exhibit a)

Attachments

Red Tube Top (pushed up).psd
1.3 MB · Views: 10,586

T-Shirt (pushed up).psd
1.7 MB · Views: 10,397

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
Okay, got another one - if anybody's willing to give it a try.

White Shirt, supposed to be knotted below the breasts

Attachments

• white_knotted_top (without arm).png
    white_knotted_top (without arm).png
    146.4 KB · Views: 725
  • white_knotted_top.png
    white_knotted_top.png
    143 KB · Views: 832
white_knotted_top.psd
2.3 MB · Views: 10,116

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.