SDT Loader question (2 Viewers)

stuntcock

Content Creator
To use the loader, do I need to have the actual game installed and downloaded or can I use the loader on a version of the game on a website?
It's theoretically possible to use the Loader with a website-hosted copy of SDT.swf, but it's a very rare use-case so it's doubtful that anyone would bother to support it.

If you're referring to www.lolhentai.net/ then they're already using the Loader - the question is moot.

For all practical purposes: yes, we expect you to download the Loader bundle and extract the files onto your local disk.

ghr35

Potential Patron
It's theoretically possible to use the Loader with a website-hosted copy of SDT.swf, but it's a very rare use-case so it's doubtful that anyone would bother to support it.

If you're referring to www.lolhentai.net/ then they're already using the Loader - the question is moot.

For all practical purposes: yes, we expect you to download the Loader bundle and extract the files onto your local disk.
Thanks for the reply. I just watched sby's tutorial on the loader and different imports. Now I just need to find some good mods...

Slingerbult

Content Creator
What you need to use the loader is a stand alone flash player. You can find the link to it in the very first opening post of this thread where you also find the latest loader. The loader *is* the actual game (only better), it is not a function that you apply to it.

EDIT: Sarnathed.

Zalord

Content Creator
I've been away for a year and I'm still using version 5.36. Is there a changelog anywhere that shows all the changes from that version on?

H

human123111

when i load the league of legends characters them the hairs and cloths dont change! what should i do?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
To use the loader, do I need to have the actual game installed and downloaded or can I use the loader on a version of the game on a website?
the loader has included a modified copy of the game. It requires this modified version to work. it will not work with a vanilla sdt that you downloaded from a website.

GoldenGuy12322

Potential Patron
When i open loader this appears
upload_2016-1-8_11-52-4.png

DKOC

Potential Patron
If you are on Windows, after downloading flash player, here are some steps:
1) Right Click on the loader.swf file.
2) Then hit Open With.
3) Then it Flash Player doesn't automatically appear, hit Choose Default Program.
4) If Flash Player isn't on this list, hit Open File Explorer (Win 7 and lower) or Look for another app on this PC (Win 8)
5) Navigate to where you installed the Flash Player.exe file and click on it.
6) Then from the future onwards all SWFs should automatically open with the Flash Player.

GoldenGuy12322

Potential Patron
If you are on Windows, after downloading flash player, here are some steps:
1) Right Click on the loader.swf file.
2) Then hit Open With.
3) Then it Flash Player doesn't automatically appear, hit Choose Default Program.
4) If Flash Player isn't on this list, hit Open File Explorer (Win 7 and lower) or Look for another app on this PC (Win 8)
5) Navigate to where you installed the Flash Player.exe file and click on it.
6) Then from the future onwards all SWFs should automatically open with the Flash Player.
i didnt find any open with

Faceless

Content Creator
G GoldenGuy12322 :
  1. right click "loader.swf"
  2. select "Properties"
  3. on "General" tab, click "Change" button
  4. proceed to step 4 of D DKOC 's list
Or whatever the French equivalents are. I'm assuming that you're intelligent enough to not look for English options in your menus when your system language is set to French, anyway.

Man, how the fuck does the SWF extension even get associated with WinRar anyway?

AdrianMcClean

Content Creator
So you just load Loader.swf in whatever flash viewer you normally use, nothing special?

Has anyone ever been able to get the loader to work under Linux/chromium? I can use regular SDT_1_21_1b.swf just fine with this combination, but with the loader from this bundle, all I get is a black screen.

James Noise

Potential Patron
I don't understand how does this work. I mean, I'm new and I can't understand shit about this. Can anybody explain me???? All I see when I use the SDT and the loader my game freezes or puts a white screen. Sometimes when I hit the loader nothing happens and the game runs clean but after that what do I do??? Plz understand that i dont get what all this means

E

emily18

hey there, im kinda new to this whole...well everything lol. i was wondering, how do you get it to actually run? is there anything else you need to download?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.