SDT Loader question (2 Viewers)

ModGuy

Content Creator
Re: Mods

Well alright then, sorry for the confusion.
Now that that's finished, any other requests?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Any way you can make a separate color slider for the nipples? Apparently a lot of people have problems with that.

YoFiddy

Potential Patron

good stuff modguy!

is there still a way to load collars with the Loader.swf? I liked to upload empty PNGs in order to "remove" the collar, but now I can't bring up the menu anymore

raddae

Potential Patron

hey ModGuy, would it be possible to make the male torso modable in one of your next releases?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

the girl doesn't have a neck, so loading an empty png would break the game, and that doesn't work either. If you load an empty png, you'll just get the collar from the original instance since you aren't putting anything over it.

YoFiddy

Potential Patron

she actually does have a neck, it just looks like it's not totally connected. but loading an empty png worked, i did it all the time with modguy's vers. 1.2

Mezzora

Potential Patron

First of all, I do love your works!
I can't imagine SDT without your mods anymore. But while I've been sorting and testing all hair and codes and stuff I've noticed a bug.
Since v2.1 the short hair seem to be bigger than they should be (pic related). Would be nice if you're able to fix this. Keep it up, you're awesome!

[attachthumb=1]

Edit: Seems like it's not just short hair.

[attachthumb=2]

Attachments

• bug.JPG
    bug.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 489
  • bug2.JPG
    bug2.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 497

ModGuy

Content Creator

Zooming Error, will fix.

EDIT: Fixed, expect the next release soon.

EDIT2: Released.

If anyone is interested in taking over control of the loader, let me know.
You need to know AS3 and VB .NET/C#

If no one takes over this project then I guess I'll just keep releasing D:

kuroryuu

Potential Patron

ModGuy said:
Loader v2.2:

http://www.filesavr.com/EMWTP4CYYW08P6W
Unable to download, gives me "images.jpg" -file (which I cant open).
I even tested the link with Jdownloader and I got an error of offline status for the file.
Would it be possible for you to upload it somewhere else as well?

ModGuy

Content Creator

Uploaded.
Wiill return to Mediafire after creating an account with them.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

kuroryuu

Potential Patron

ModGuy said:
Uploaded.
Wiill return to Mediafire after creating an account with them.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Dont sweat it, I was able to download it now.

The char loader is a large improvement, but it doesnt load the skin completely.
I dont know if its my own mistake, but for me it wont load the skincolors for either the girl or the guy.
And I tested the skin on the "custom save data" -loading bar, and it worked completely.
Could you look into this? thank you in advance, and for the work to make this game even more enjoyable
while waiting for a new official release.
Again thank you.

ModGuy

Content Creator

kuroryuu said:
I dont know if its my own mistake, but for me it wont load the skincolors for either the girl or the guy.

Works for me?

Example:

Code:
hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:172,1,1,1;

adn700 said:
Zoom control through mouse wheel added.

Nice maybe little more fast :)

Done, expect it in the next release.

kuroryuu

Potential Patron

ModGuy said:
kuroryuu said:

Works for me?

Example:

Code:
hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:172,1,1,1;
Yeah it does work, my code was just messed up. Sorry about that.

Mezzora

Potential Patron

Thank you so much!

The char loader works perfectly fine now (also loading skins).
Still found 2 things you might wanna change:
While scrolling through the characters the new zoom function is still zooming and the char loader closes while scrolling with the scroll bar (outside the window).
And if i remember right F11 and F12 should do something (Fullscreen + toggling something). Doesn't work for me.
Does this have something to do with the Flash standalone?

@Anonymous: SWF backgrounds should get their own section in BGs/SWF/Mod. This would probably rise the creation of content.

Edit: Would be awesome if you add a shortcut for loading SD Chan until Konashion fixes the always brown eyebrows (if you load SD Chan first, the eyebrows load fine).
And I've never worked with swf files before so I tried to play around with it and can't get mine to work (I resized + converted a gif).

Attachments

BG.swf
1.4 MB · Views: 13,450

Potential Patron

I definitely think a big reason we haven't seen a lot of eye/nipple import support is because we don't really have anywhere to put them, and another reason is probably because of lack of knowledge about it existing in the first place. If we made a real swf imports board for these, and now backgrounds--at least until official swf importing is implemented--we would get a lot more content delivery.

my two cents

ModGuy

Content Creator

Mezzora said:
While scrolling through the characters the new zoom function is still zooming and the char loader closes while scrolling with the scroll bar (outside the window).

Whoops.

Mezzora said:
And if i remember right F11 and F12 should do something (Fullscreen + toggling something). Doesn't work for me.
Does this have something to do with the Flash standalone?

Only works in the loader.exe included.

Mezzora said:
Edit: Would be awesome if you add a shortcut for loading SD Chan until Konashion fixes the always brown eyebrows (if you load SD Chan first, the eyebrows load fine).

Will look in to it.

Abom713

Potential Patron

I'm in ModGuy's sig!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I feel so special! ......but why am I there?

Thanks for all your hard work. I haven't had time to test 2.2 yet, but I just downloaded it and will test it later today.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

A few things. I will add an import board to the mod board. I intend to look into swf imports for ModGuy tonight. I've been really busy today and after today I'll busy some more.

Ok, so I made a swf bg import and it works. I'd post it but it's nothing special.

I also made a nipple import, but the loader isn't loading it. Any idea on why Modguy?

Also made an eye import and that didn't work either.

Once this is sorted out I'll make some content.

Users who are viewing this thread

• cxc

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.