SDT Loader question (1 Viewer)

jarel

Potential Patron
Re: Mods

hello,
i can't draw, but since i'm a photographer working with models, i can take photos of models in SDT position.
i won't give photos with faces, for copyright reasons, but i guess that will help for drawing the body(i didn't like what i saw for the whole body, especially legs and feet). and that should help a lot for animation (as i can have them doing the same movement)
i can make some naked, and some with clothes.
And just contact me if you're a graphic artist, please !

ModGuy

Content Creator

Update:

Auto load almost finished.
The hair loads just fine but cannot be removed due to a broken reference.

Added a feature:
Auto Hold, so you don't need to mash space/click rapidly.

Release?
Dunno.

EDIT: Auto load finished.
EDIT2: Released.

I'm going to hate fixing the loader when Kona releases his next version.

@Anonymous
This image load works by reading in the Raw data of the image and then passing it into a Bitmap by means of BitmapData.
This then gets passed into a rewrite of the second stage of Kona's image loader after which the references are fixed.

This all works because I found a way to expose an undefined class.
In this case it was the ever elusive class "g" which seems to have no direct declaration.
By adding in a local declaration and making it globally accessible, I can tweak the game's settings as if I controlled the game itself.

The xml idea was possible but the need for a server makes it really inconvenient in terms of internet connectivity, server attacks etc.

That was a tough request to crack, Phew!

Fireguy

Potential Patron

I just tested V9 and while auto loading hair works it won't let me load any hairs through the normal method am i doing something wrong?

ModGuy

Content Creator

Seems that the modded swf, or the loader breaks the built in load.
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Will look to fix.

EDIT:
Fixed. This was a problem caused by Kona's watertight style of coding.
Since I tinkered with the scope of variables, the swf itself was locked out of itself.

Release in a few moments.

EDIT2:
Released, working on limiting the hotkeys.
Or should I add an ingame menu?

Konashion said:
I should make it clear that while I don't mind mods, I'm not working with ModGuy, and mods aren't officially supported yet.

I hope you understand that I am just trying to add functionality, not mess with your work.
If you ever have a problem with the loader just let me know.

t3mporary

Potential Patron

Maybe like a menu showing what keys you cannot use and a menu for inputting keys... OR COMBINE THEM, OH THE POWER WE WILL WIELD!

ModGuy

Content Creator

I've altered the Hotkey creator to only allow unused keys.
It will be in the next version.

crimsonwings

Potential Patron

(1.9b)
Cons:
Zoom reset actually didn't work.
Second auto key and hair key in the key creator/assigner didn't do anything.

Pros:
Haven't had any game crashing errors yet
Altering the default skin definitely worked upon start up, so kudos for that.
Altering the starting hair worked, but naming it Hair.png doesn't (Hair as the title with the format of the hair 'being' .png works. Although the initial misunderstanding was my own from the OP)
Nothing else out of the ordinary resulted from using the keys (no flickers, glitches, etc.)

ModGuy

Content Creator

crimsonwings said:
Zoom reset actually didn't work.
Second auto key and hair key in the key creator/assigner didn't do anything.

"Zoom reset" returns the zoom of the scene back to default.
Hair load won't do anything if the custom hair is already loaded.

Auto key only works in the Loader exe, but I've just noticed that it gets set incorrectly.
D:

I called "Hair.png" as such because when I didn't, someone complained.

EDIT:
Code loader now automatically loads hair defined in the text file.
Example:

Code:
hair:peach,1,1,1;iris:bright, 86,100,137,1;breasts:70;skin:light;lipstick:1,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:169,135,37,189,67,51,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;him:1;collar:1
Hair.png

EDIT2:

Auto key fixed.
Character Loader can now load both the hair and code from a built in menu.
Characters added to "Chars.txt"
Folder added based on "Chars.txt"
Code.txt added to subfolder.
Hair.png added to subfolder.

And that marks the big 2.0

t3mporary

Potential Patron

Awesome work as always ModGuy. I'm glad you didn't waste your time on the Touhou game. I already broke it for you without even hacking it :D

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Lol normally moving up in version implies that you've released a final product, normally people move on to 1.10 and such, because each iteration would be a revision. 2.0 should actually probably be your first mod for 1.3b when it comes out. Good job either way.

crimsonwings

Potential Patron

Understandable, but what I meant from the zoom reset not working was that it didn't do anything at all. I had set the zoom to the far left(or fully zoomed out) and hitting the button didn't restore the feature back to the default that Konashion had in the initial release of the game (the middle of the bar). I'll check out version 2.0 when I get the chance. otherwise, very nice work. I think we can all appreciate how much effort you've been putting into tweaking SDT for all of us. ;)

Abom713

Potential Patron

crimsonwings said:
Understandable, but what I meant from the zoom reset not working was that it didn't do anything at all. I had set the zoom to the far left(or fully zoomed out) and hitting the button didn't restore the feature back to the default that Konashion had in the initial release of the game (the middle of the bar). I'll check out version 2.0 when I get the chance. otherwise, very nice work. I think we can all appreciate how much effort you've been putting into tweaking SDT for all of us. ;)

Did you make your own hotkeys? You have to do that yourself you know. Open "Keys" and than you can make your hotkeys.

Abom713

Potential Patron

Ok, I have found 4 glitches with v2.0

1. Eyebrows are always brown and are always the full eyebrow.

2. Hair is getting cut off when it goes too far down and they shouldn't be cut off.

3. If I choose a character with custom skin color (i.e. Smurfette) than everyone else with a default skin color (light, pale, tan) is also the custom skin color. However, only another custom skin color (i.e. Starfire) will change the color, but than everyone is that color than.

4. When loading custom skins hair, the shades are darker than what they are suppose to be.

Top one is v1.8 and the next is v2.0.

Attachments

• Rouge v1.8.jpg
    Rouge v1.8.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 1,012
  • Rouge v2.0.jpg
    Rouge v2.0.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 895

crimsonwings

Potential Patron

Abom713 said:
crimsonwings said:

Did you make your own hotkeys? You have to do that yourself you know. Open "Keys" and than you can make your hotkeys.

lol, yes, I'm fully aware of this, and I even changed the keys a couple times and had the same results :P

herpderp

Potential Patron

ModGuy said:
Loader v2.0:
Requires FLCS5.

OK this might sound dumb. Loader.swf works & seems fully functional. Loader.exe crashes on my only windows pc, 7 64 bit. Is that loader.exe what you mean requires FLCS5? I guess there's no way to use nipple.swf or eye.swf without the loader.exe?

Whiteriver

Potential Patron

Quick question. What is this "Auto hold" supposed to do?

I've tried binding it to both X and Z, and pressing the key I bound it to doesn't appear to do anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.