SDT for Android (1 Viewer)

D

dadwasntyourmomsfirst

This is a very poor conversion of .swf to .apk... but it works. At least on my Galaxy S4 mini.

Converted with SWFChan's SWF2APK service (http://eye.swfchan.com/services/#convertswftoapk)

Requires Adobe AIR to be installed on your phone.
Use low quality option to decrease lag.
You do not have buttons to ejaculate, swallow etc.
Do not swipe to move head (problems occur) -> just tap on the screen (left or right).
Once a character and settings are created in-game, it will be automatically saved for the next time you open the app.

DOWNLOAD: http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/AHi8thS4/file.html

W

wamidoing

It works just as well as downloading the .swf and using a swf player app. I can't get it to work without lagging with your app or the alternative method on my S4. Oh well.

J

junkemail

SDT Vanilla functions adequately with a couple of the SWF players off the store. You can also run the loader/animtools/recorder, if you can find the right player from a random site outside of the store.

From my experience, the real pain in the ass lies with the fact that you have to load mods and animtools positions by editing the loader's txt files. To do this you also have to download a text editor or edit them on a pc(defeating the purpose).

Take it from me: SDT mobile is a waste of time.

HentaiHugger

Potential Patron
SDT Vanilla functions adequately with a couple of the SWF players off the store. You can also run the loader/animtools/recorder, if you can find the right player from a random site outside of the store.

From my experience, the real pain in the ass lies with the fact that you have to load mods and animtools positions by editing the loader's txt files. To do this you also have to download a text editor or edit them on a pc(defeating the purpose).

Take it from me: SDT mobile is a waste of time.
How would you even do that. I don't have a PC so if I want any mod I will have to do this.

thelonelyturtle

Vivacious Visitor
I know they two ways to play sdt on phone and tablet. I have find a other way. I play sdt in a browser call puffin, it has flash plug-in.

stuntcock

Content Creator
I know they two ways to play sdt on phone and tablet. I have find a other way. I play sdt in a browser call puffin, it has flash plug-in.
Thank you for finding this.

Unfortunately, the mere ability to run the game isn't the only hurdle. Users have often reported poor performance, graphical oddities, or sudden crashes. Could you please test the game carefully and then comment on any of the following issues?
  • runtime performance (FPS)
  • ability to load external files (PNG hairstyles, PNG backgrounds, SWF imports, TXT dialogues) from your phone's SD card
  • ability to save settings or characters to local storage (and then access them during a subseqeunt game session)
  • general "playability" (e.g. convenience of tap-based or swipe-based controls, accessibility of the GUI elements)
  • possibility of using the Loader instead of just the vanilla game
  • graphical flaws, glitches, or errors
  • audio quality
  • anything else which caught your attention

thelonelyturtle

Vivacious Visitor
i have a small update . I got it to load on 4.0.3 android phone. But it can't any thing.
double ps puffin has mouse simulates and keyboard simulates it good.

Last edited:
C

Cumclips

any way possible to convert the loaderweewilliebundle loader.swf file to apk using swfchans swf to apk converter?

stuntcock

Content Creator
any way possible to convert the loaderweewilliebundle loader.swf file to apk using swfchans swf to apk converter?
Very unlikely. Loader.swf is not the game and does not contain the critical game assets (such as sprites and sound effects). It's a wrapper and companion for the SDT.swf game file. The Loader code invokes the SDT code at runtime via unsafe calls and lazy typing. AS3 is very tolerant of such things; if SDT was written in a more structured language then SDT modding would be much more difficult.

In order to create a single APK file which provides the complete gameplay experience, the converter would need to understand the connections between these two files (as well as other files such as dialogueActions.swf) and then compile everything together. The converter tool accepts only a single SWF file as input, so this is all moot.

If you want to play SDT on Android then I would advise you to search for custom/legacy Flash Player apps. But you should probably heed @junkemail's warning: SDT on mobile is a waste of time. The game runs poorly on full-size PCs (due to the lack of GPU optimization) and it will only get worse on a mobile platform. Custom dialogues are sensitive to FPS problems; the dialogue may desync (and/or triggers may not execute correctly) if FPS falls too low.

Proper mobile support could be included as part of a software rewrite project. It's unlikely that any SDT modders have the skill (or inclination) to achieve significant improvements in Android support for the existing game.

thelonelyturtle

Vivacious Visitor
yes, why would I not ? that just mean.

here how I do it. if I write it out a do that to. I almost forgot I'm doing this in the browser puffin on android lollipop/k7 phone from metro pcs.
sdt on phone.mp4

Last edited:

thelonelyturtle

Vivacious Visitor
yes, why would I not ? that just mean.
Thank you for finding this.

Unfortunately, the mere ability to run the game isn't the only hurdle. Users have often reported poor performance, graphical oddities, or sudden crashes. Could you please test the game carefully and then comment on any of the following issues?
  • runtime performance (FPS)
  • ability to load external files (PNG hairstyles, PNG backgrounds, SWF imports, TXT dialogues) from your phone's SD card
  • ability to save settings or characters to local storage (and then access them during a subseqeunt game session)
  • general "playability" (e.g. convenience of tap-based or swipe-based controls, accessibility of the GUI elements)
  • possibility of using the Loader instead of just the vanilla game
  • graphical flaws, glitches, or errors
  • audio quality
  • anything else which caught your attention
sdt on phone.mp4
does my new post ask some thee question.
ability to load external files// yes to sd cards, yes to cloud storage, I couldn't get any png hair to load, but swf hair work fine. swf most I try work. txt file work, sdt file or char saves works. I would not use 666 girls backup because it took forever to load it. but I 5mb speed. png backgroundI couldn't get to load. swf background I hadn't try them.

possibility// yes to use of setting, no on loader, yes to vanilla game,
audio was okay to me,

other things// saving wouldn't work for me, but maybe for other people. I did crash it once but don't know how I did it. FPS I don't know, I it run smooth after it start up. but the way I'm playing store some of info on the local side for fast loading. a connection to the is need it, idk for cell data I don't have any.

general "playability// it tap-based can work but it hard to play. swipe-based control are no. GUI yes the browser puffin has virtual mouse in put and keyboard. keyboard shortcut do work on it to. virtual mouse does have a hold to grab featured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.