SCLover's Imports (2 Viewers)

sclover13

Content Creator
Re: SCLover13's Imports (Updates: StarCraft Nova, DOA Christie, Kasumi, One Piece)

Sorry to all those I've promised to do requests to lately... I've been completely absorbed in doing my Nova Costume recently. Despite the lack of interest in this character, I decided to pull out all the tricks on this costume. Easter eggs galore! (4 in total ;) )

So without further adieu: NOVA! ;D

nova0001.png

(version 1.0... given the recent updates this will be updated for handjob mode, as bug fixes, as well as I'm planning a few cosmetic updates when I'm not so busy -- for enjoy it bitches)

EDIT: I'd also like to add that ModGuy lent quite a bit of support to the effects of this costume. Without his efforts it wouldn't be as cool as it turned out! Thanks ModMan! 8) 8) 8) 8)

sclover13

Content Creator
Re: SCLover13's Imports (Updates: StarCraft Nova, DOA Christie, Kasumi, One Piece)

Shade said:
Damn. Nova looks awesome, can't wait until that suits out.
Good timing.. the costume is out now!

Shade said:
I've been playing around with your Adult Togrutan Mod and found a slight hole in the end lekku/head-tail segment. If that makes no sense to you, see the attached picture. :D
Hmmm, interesting. I'll give it a good look through tonight.

Shade said:
I also can't seem to recreate your leg shine bug at all. Though, in my case I actually want the leg shine (However I can easily add it manually, where as you cannot remove it manually). You'll notice the markings on Shaak Ti's legs, which are actually a body mod, where the rest of her WIP outfit is top and bottom costume mods.
I wanted to see if I could recreate it myself (other than Camie and my OC robot)... I was able to do it in less then 1 minute... sorry, my explanation must've sucked. :'(

please see this fla: [attachurl=1]

swf: [attachurl=2]

Attachments

thighshine.fla
253.8 KB · Views: 173

thighshine.swf
12.5 KB · Views: 804

Shade

Content Creator

sclover13 said:
Good timing.. the costume is out now!

Yep. After I posted you had updated the thread, perfect timing if you ask me. ;)

sclover13 said:
I wanted to see if I could recreate it myself (other than Camie and my OC robot)... I was able to do it in less then 1 minute... sorry, my explanation must've sucked. :'(

It's possible I fail at reading, or following instructions (Which, re-reading your post, I fail. Lack of sleep is like that). I'll play around with it some more now I know exactly how to recreatue the steps (I'm a visual person), and throw it up on the thread when I can at least somewhat explain it. Thanks for the FLA.

Edit: Okay, I'm an idiot. I know exactly what's going on. The body mod places itself over the shine, that's why it's hidden for normal leg mods, but shows when there's nothing in that area. I'll try come up with a way of removing it, though I think this is another Kona fix issue.

skippywonderdork

Potential Patron

sclover13 said:
Despite the lack of interest in this character...

You have no idea how happy you've made me with your Nova. I've been stuck with a vanilla "costume" and a subpar hair for too long.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Dude, Nova Look abso-fuckin-lutely amazing! Very nice detail ;D

Yakumo

Potential Patron

i wonder. you know the camie mermaid you made? any chance to change the colour to match "fairy tail - aquarius"? , the hair has already been made by mineur "http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=76.0"

sclover13

Content Creator

Yakumo said:
i wonder. you know the camie mermaid you made? any chance to change the colour to match "fairy tail - aquarius"? , the hair has already been made by mineur "http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=76.0"
I've had a few pm's and requests regarding the mermaid lately... I've decided to put "mermaid set" on the docket. Be on the lookout for a few new mermaids ,including your request, in the future! :P

@Nova users,
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the lag time on Nova yet ------- or that the costume lights actually glow ;)

Shade

Content Creator

sclover13 said:
@Nova users,
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the lag time on Nova yet ------- or that the costume lights actually glow ;)

Why ruin the fun for others? ;) There seems to be a bit of a syncing issue with them, though not having played the game there may be a reason for that, or you used artistic license. On my laptop there isn't any lag, it's certainly a lot lighter than my Cortana Mod (That made me lag badly... All those sparkles...), which had the whole glowing feature and some other Easter Eggs.

Zan

Potential Patron

Wow o.o These are epic. I especially love the Devil Fruit powers series you seem to be starting. The Awa Awa no Mi one is epic, and I hope the Hana Hana no Mi turns out as awesome as the WIP seems to suggest it will.

TDream

Potential Patron

sclover13 said:
Sorry to all those I've promised to do requests to lately...

You should be! [awesome]

Still waiting for the Dead or Alive imports :P

lol I'm just kidding ;)

sclover13

Content Creator

Zan said:
Wow o.o These are epic. I especially love the Devil Fruit powers series you seem to be starting. The Awa Awa no Mi one is epic, and I hope the Hana Hana no Mi turns out as awesome as the WIP seems to suggest it will.
Thankyou!Thankyou! :)

TDream said:
sclover13 said:
Sorry to all those I've promised to do requests to lately...

You should be! [awesome]

Still waiting for the Dead or Alive imports :P

lol I'm just kidding ;)
Sorry, I'm a slow modder :P

------------

Other news, releasing my Brown Emo Glasses, Bar Earring, and the Skirt/Shoes for Anko Costume

Yakumo

Potential Patron

sclover13 said:
Yakumo said:
I've had a few pm's and requests regarding the mermaid lately... I've decided to put "mermaid set" on the docket. Be on the lookout for a few new mermaids ,including your request, in the future! :P

looking forward to it thanks :D

TDream

Potential Patron

Hopefully there will be a update with some DOA imports next haha ;D

and I noticed this:

sclover13

Content Creator

TDream said:
Hopefully there will be a update with some DOA imports next haha ;D

and I noticed this:
Shit, bitches be always breaking. Sometimes bitches just need to be broke... this one needs to be fixed. Thanks for the heads up.

Next on the list: a DOA hair! ;D

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor

These are awesome :) can you do more from DOA?

sclover13

Content Creator

Update:

Kokoro from DOA (those smart kids will realize it is Kona's Tifa rehashed heh)

[attachimg=1]

Also, made the fix to the Lekku on the Togrutan...

Attachments

• DOA Kokoro.png
    DOA Kokoro.png
    296 KB · Views: 6,813

Shade

Content Creator

sclover13 said:

Thank you! Now my OCD can stop bugging me about it. ;)

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor

sclover13 said:
Update:

[attachimg=1]

Thanks so much for this! :) Can you do Tina from DOA next?

TDream

Potential Patron

sclover13 said:
Update:

Thanks! Good thing you made this side.. makes her more recognizable.

Hope you can fix the little things here:

You should change the marked piece and make it more like on the ref.

The hair here is unnecessary:

Oh and the hair goes through her ear (visible on the second picture)

sclover13

Content Creator

TDream said:
The hair here is unnecessary:
This emulates the way dynamic hair is done by Kona... take a look at some of the packaged ones. It's if you shift click you can get a shorter version of it. Anyways, I'm leaving it. I'll look at adding a back dynamic to reduce the impact that shorter hair has.

Kokoro is a bitch to do. Hair behind the ears just sucks. It's difficult to make dynamic because its always finding a way to clip with the ear... the hair ornament was also clipping so it had to be brought to the front... over all I'm finished after attempting this fix. If I fail I'll just drop the fla for other better modders.

In fact, after this I'm taking a hiatus from modding. :-\

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.