SCLover's Imports (1 Viewer)

sclover13

Content Creator
Re: SCLover13's Imports

Renegade said:
I think I found another missed spot:

[attachimg=1]
Hmmm... That doesn't look like a bug because the cutoff on the top there was intentional. What version are you using? It appears the "under chest" layer on the pants didn't load correctly for your SDT. I confirm that it loads appropriately in the two latest releases of vanilla.

EDIT: Had to do some digging to figure out the issue you were having... You're using an outdated SDT - but only barely. Apparently SDT 1_19b doesn't support the "chest under" layer on the Bottom Clothes mod. However this mod definitely will work correctly in versions 1_18_1b, 1_18_2b, and 1_19_1b.

1_19b is just all sorts of trash, lacking a lot of the bug fixes introduced in 19_1b so I do not plan on making a fix for that version.

But thanks for bringing it to my attention!! ;D ;D ;D

sclover13

Content Creator

I decided to make a make a [very] quick Nami Costume fix for the included Nami. All it does is add the Tattoo (mirror if you're looking for perfection) and updates the bra. This however is not scalable - yet.
[attachimg=1]

Also, progress on the Anko so far. Will upload these clothes parts soon... I suppose.

Attachments

• namiupdate0001.png
    namiupdate0001.png
    589.5 KB · Views: 6,381
  • ankoWIP0001.png
    ankoWIP0001.png
    214.5 KB · Views: 371

sclover13

Content Creator

Working on Fuu from Samurai Champloo. As usual, I only wanted to start making a costume and wound up doing a hair too. The hair is finished and it's available on the first page.

[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• FuuWIP.png
    FuuWIP.png
    152 KB · Views: 175,315

HentaiBob

Potential Patron

Nami looks awesome, can't wait for it!

Well Anko too and I also love Fuu... just how much of stuff I like can one person make?! xD

I love you man ^^

PS: Tattoo is on her left shoulder, but it could be very well just ignored or mirrored ^^

sclover13

Content Creator

HentaiBob said:
Nami looks awesome, can't wait for it!

Well Anko too and I also love Fuu... just how much of stuff I like can one person make?! xD

I love you man ^^

PS: Tattoo is on her left shoulder, but it could be very well just ignored or mirrored ^^
Haha, you and I obviously have similar tastes in anime. (Anko and Fuu are in my top 10 though) Also, yeah, the tatto is best mirrored if you're a perfectionist. I just added it anyways because it really brings together the "Nami" feel.

Kasabian said:
Clothes for sakura haruno pls!! ;D ;D
I love you work

Ty!
Hey! Thanks! 8) I love good feedback like that. ;D

However, while I'd love to do a Sakura for ya, it appears Michael has beat me to it:
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=3286.0

------------

Now, for yet another update :::

Camie!! In all her mermaid glory!

I took advantage of the body mod for what it was designed for finally. I'm sad to report that there are a few bugs which have no current workaround. Such as the shine from the thigh -- it always remains.

[attachimg=1]

Hair by Mineur - for once I didn't waste time being dumb and remaking something already imported.
SWF Mermaid for vanilla available in the first post. [Look for updates later, as I'm not 100% satisfied]

[I am aware of the shiny part remaining from the thigh, the breaking in some of the movement, and the exposing thigh when she is licking nuts.]

Attachments

• Camie1.png
    Camie1.png
    604.8 KB · Views: 6,197

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Man, you keep hitting it out of the park!

Hmm, I wonder what a Togrutan Mermaid will look like?

Or a Lyfa mermaid?! Yeah! SAO season three: "Atlantis Online" haha!

Kasabian

Potential Patron

Kasabian said:
Clothes for sakura haruno pls!! ;D ;D
I love you work

Ty!

Hey! Thanks! 8) I love good feedback like that. ;D

However, while I'd love to do a Sakura for ya, it appears Michael has beat me to it:
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=3286.0

[I am aware of the shiny part remaining from the thigh, the breaking in some of the movement, and the exposing thigh when she is licking nuts.]

really, i love you!!!

Thank You!!!

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

I like how your work is going on Fuu's kimono. I had trouble with the knee area trying something similar, when I was working on the teacher skirt and you see how that turned out :P. Great work on the mermaid tail, nice detail.

zzaapp002 said:
Man, you keep hitting it out of the park!

Hmm, I wonder what a Togrutan Mermaid will look like?

Or a Lyfa mermaid?! Yeah! SAO season three: "Atlantis Online" haha!

Mod Combos. Zzaapp002, players like you make modding worth the effort 8)

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Re: SCLover13's Imports (Updates: Fuu PNG/SWF hair, Camie Mermaid Body)

Hurrrr-hhhmmm.....well I was trying to make a Disney / Marvel / Star Wars crossover and I ended up with this:

I started with Dante's Loader Hulk, then your Adult Togrutan and then your Mermaid. Also tried Togrutan first and then Mermaid first. (I think?) Also, tried to add the one with the bubbles at various times...

In whatever order I do it doesn't load all parts of the mods. Is it not possible? Or is there a magic order I haven't done?

Also, I guess I need to find the updated thigh mod as Faceless' thighpatch and thighpatch v2 didn't fix it. FYI, I am using latest Loader with the SDT it has inside. (Which is 1-19b maybe?). Rassum Frassum....I guess SDT doesn't approve of my "The Incredible Hulk vs The Little Jedi Mermaid" crossover....

EDIT -
Works fine in brand new 1-20 Vanilla though....used the following (in order):
Lyfa Costume
Adult Togrutan
Camie - CostumeLG (mermaid)
Tree Cover (for enhanced underwater effect!)

P.S.
Your mermaid swfs aren't hue shiftable are they?

P.P.S....
Little Mermaid Fuu!

Used your Fuu swf hair, the WIP bubble character and the LG mermaid swf. The avatar BG is too long for the tree cover but that's not your fault! Um, shoulder weirdness though but I think Shade did a mod for that....

sclover13

Content Creator

Zappy, you are boss for testing these! And for reminding me to make the gradients hue shiftable.

PS I never thought about using the treecovering mod for underwater! Why to be inventive there! I suppose since it does have some use I'll go ahead and duplicate it on the sides so it doesn't break like that.

Thanks a million man.

sclover13

Content Creator

Mermaids and now robots.... man, I got sidetracked...

[attachimg=1]

SWF available in second post listed under Misc. Might get moved to a tab called OC later.

I would cite sources on hair and bg but I don't know them. Nevertheless, they arn't mine; just the DS280X body is.

Attachments

• DS280X - SCLover13.png
    DS280X - SCLover13.png
    628.7 KB · Views: 172,324

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Hmm... robots ;D. What's your plan for where the body meets the machine?

sclover13

Content Creator

Dante said:
Hmm... robots ;D. What's your plan for where the body meets the machine?
I'm glad you asked! I'm currently working on a DS300 series that includes a lower back and chest mod full of wires and full connective tissue. Also, coming... animated legs with piston action.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Sexy Cyber-Centaur Chiquitas?

Bountiful Borg-ed Up Babes?

Bring 'em! I will test 'em!

P.S.
Don't forget the Robot Mermaids! Bwahaha!

evlperson

Potential Patron

Finally, Vanilla Mermaid Tail!

Any chance you'll be revising the design to make the tail fin bigger &/or translucent?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

I'm glad you asked! I'm currently working on a DS300 series that includes a lower back and chest mod full of wires and full connective tissue. Also, coming... animated legs with piston action.

Wicked... just straight up, wicked. ;D

HentaiBob

Potential Patron

zzaapp002 said:
Sexy Cyber-Centaur Chiquitas?

Bountiful Borg-ed Up Babes?

Bring 'em! I will test 'em!

P.S.
Don't forget the Robot Mermaids! Bwahaha!

Hmmm...
Sexy Cyber-Mermaids :D

sclover13

Content Creator

evlperson said:
Finally, Vanilla Mermaid Tail!

Any chance you'll be revising the design to make the tail fin bigger &/or translucent?
Do I smell a request? haha, there is currently an LG version available that makes everything bigger... but if you want a bigger translucent tail fin... I can do that too.

HentaiBob said:
Hmmm...
Sexy Cyber-Mermaids :D

I can make that. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.