SCLover's Imports (1 Viewer)

sclover13

Content Creator
Re: SCLover13's Imports

HentaiBob said:
Nooooooo :(
Well I hope you find back to it soon ;)

Haha, I am waiting to see what Kona will do in the next update. I'm guessing/hoping it'll be a big costume fix. In the idle hours I'll still be making hairs.

Nigida

Potential Patron

sclover13 said:
Nigida said:
I have a problem with the Leyfa.swf. It has a background in it and I want to change that one into one I made myself. I can change the background, but everytime I switch to another char and back to Leyfa it resets to one of the default SDT backgrounds. Is there a way to fix this?
Hmmmm.. the only real fix may be to pull the background out of the swf. Leyfa was only my third import ever and I was (still am) pretty green at it. I was trying to be all inclusive and really deliver the whole experience there, but in doing so it appears I limited versatility. Once I can find some time I'll remove the bg, shouldn't be too hard. I'll just include the bg separate.

I hope it's not a problem for you to remove this and I appreciate that you wanted to deliver this import all inclusive. Generally it's nice to have the option of a matching BG file, but I'm sometimes picky with these and like to make or search for my own ones. :)

HentaiBob

Potential Patron

Hey SCLover,
merry Christmas and stuff ;)

I thought I could give you some SAO-Love back and started to do backgrounds.
Until now, I re-watched the first 6 episodes and I plan going for all the 25 ;)

I will soon upload the first set,
maybe once I have all the Episodes of Aincrad done.

sclover13

Content Creator

Holidays have kept me mad busy... and I've been a bit put off that the new update did not only fail to address the shoulder issue on costumes but broke all my current costumes (back now overrides the hip). Needless to say, I've been less than motivated to create for this game recently.

Although, a short marathon of One Piece was all that was needed to relight my fire. Even though it is a bit of a departure from my ongoing projects, I decided to do Mozu, and later Kiwi, the two harlots Franky has on a leash.

Preview of the hair:
[attachimg=1]

SWF available in the first post. I doubt I'll release a PNG for this... maybe.

Attachments

• OP-Mozu0001.png
    OP-Mozu0001.png
    172.4 KB · Views: 61,294

Nigida

Potential Patron

Maybe the bug fix release that Kona mentioned will fix some of the bugged stuff.

sclover13

Content Creator

Zero 7 said:
Hey SC, I've got a question. Did Mozu's hair go outside the template?
It is actually within the template space (although that doesn't matter for swf) by 2 pixels. Any larger and it wasn't really all that viewable on screen.

Nigida said:
Maybe the bug fix release that Kona mentioned will fix some of the bugged stuff.
I really hope so, I haven't checked for any updates in the last week or so... running over to the blog right now! ;)

HentaiBob said:

Bob! Your bg work is unparallelled! I love the stuff you have going here... Good compliments to the hairs I made. :)

sclover13

Content Creator

On the One Piece kick: I'm making an improved Kalifa hair w/ acces but got seriously sidetracked by the prospect of being able to manifest her devil fruit (awa awa no mi) ability through costume. Its a work in progress but dynamic! The bubbles can be created and float around! Yay! At first it was just a test, but it seems to work alright so I'm going to finish it out once the hair is done.

Kalifa's awa awa no mi costume:
[attachimg=1]

EDIT: I'm including a tester version here. It works fine on my computer, but I'm thinking that maybe this costume is too much for some other *erhm* slower machines. I have a lot of bugs to work out, and I'm using another bubble script at the moment. Looking to rewrite my own for greater effect... but well see how time consuming it proves to be. Feedback appreciated! Thanks!

SWF: [attachurl=2]

Attachments

• awaawa_wip0001.png
    awaawa_wip0001.png
    289.6 KB · Views: 60,922
awa awa no mi WIP.swf
56.4 KB · Views: 630

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Bubbles! Yes! Awesome effect!

I think they will go well with Shade's Nipple Fish!

Shade

Content Creator

The Bubbles are awesome! Though I have found a problem already. Check out her lower back, which ever template you've used (I'm guessing the Bottom and Top and they're conflicting), has a slight transparency issue.

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    314.9 KB · Views: 1,999

sclover13

Content Creator

Shade said:
The Bubbles are awesome! Though I have found a problem already. Check out her lower back, which ever template you've used (I'm guessing the Bottom and Top and they're conflicting), has a slight transparency issue.

Shade

Content Creator

sclover13 said:
Sure! I honestly couldn't care less about credit or whatnot given the nature of what we're creating, so if you ever want a fla just ask. Although this one isn't so easy. To create this one I had to go in and edit the main package files as well as includes a handful or so of scripts (none of which I wrote myself, just tweaked - why reinvent the wheel right).

Long story short: You have to run this SDTMod.fla within it's own little sandbox to produce the effect.

Trippy! It may be a little bit beyond my abilities then. Still, when you've happy with your final version, and I'm not neck deep in other things, I'll be sure to ask you for the FLA to see how it all works. I'll hopefully learn something from it and be able to put my own versions into place. Really the 'on body effects' you could create would be limitless and could add some awesome graphics for specific characters.

Considering what you've done to get this working, have you looked at finding a Non-Loader way to make Him mods?

sclover13

Content Creator

Shade said:
Considering what you've done to get this working, have you looked at finding a Non-Loader way to make Him mods?
Crazy Shades, sadly my knowledge of the SDT object/instance names is limited, and even using the loader modder to help identify them hasn't helped me extensively mod vanilla using swf import -- not saying I haven't been trying though...

Now for (yet another) modding update!

Another trippy idea! I was looking at Banging Bob's SAO background balooza when I realized that I wasn't satisfied with the way the character failed to interact with her environment, specifically under the romantic shade of trees. So! My newest (and woefully concurrent with my other dozen) project is to make a canopy drop for tree covered backgrounds.

Progress thus far: Will be finished once I can figure how to override that right arm layer.
treemod.png
treemod_nashi.png

In case you didn't notice: first one is with the mod, the second is without. Same bg though (thanks Bobby boy)

PS., no idea why, but all the attachments repeated failed the security checks :-[

EDIT:
As you can see, it also mixes well with other mods and backgrounds! yay! ;D

mixedmods.png

Although, the reason to why Yui is all soapy in the forest sucking weiner is also a mystery to me.

sclover13

Content Creator

Ok, Shades got me sidetracked once again... a combined love for Nico Robin and the endless bounds of her devil fruit ability and the idea that I could mod "him" using my new found techniques got me thinking...

Anyways, yet another side project that I would like to put out for testing. This one, much like Ms Bubbles, is going to need a lot of work and testing before the final release. Right now it only works with a minimal body size range and skin color, as well, its range of motion and ability is rather limited. (Also mentioning that the spawner is visible) Hit me with suggestions - I'll be tweaking this one and Bubbles next week. Thanks!

[attachimg=1]

Tester SWF Link:[attachurl=2]

Attachments

• supernico0001.png
    supernico0001.png
    176.4 KB · Views: 180,250
NicoTest.swf
23.5 KB · Views: 1,138

HentaiBob

Potential Patron

:)
Nico looks really awesome!

I hope you go for the Asuna costume someday (Aincrad version) :)

Today I will continue with some of the episodes, since I want you guys to get some Alfheim backgrounds too ;)

EDIT: What do you guys think...
Should I include backgrounds without any ground since they can fly? Just watched a few ALO episodes and I am not catching enough good backgrounds for my taste. There are very nice bg's once they fly, but since the girl is always kneeing in SDT I'm not sure :-/

sclover13

Content Creator

Added Cindry (from One Piece)

[attachimg=1]

Although Mineur did a great job on the hair originally I felt it a bit too large and being PNG had lossy quality. So, I completely redid the hair from scratch and added her zombie body. Decent body for zombie lovers. ;)

Attachments

• cindychan.png
    cindychan.png
    632.9 KB · Views: 59,326

HentaiBob

Potential Patron

Yeah! I requested this long time ago :D

Check out the Alfheim backgrounds SClover ;)

sclover13

Content Creator

Happy Day! Kona fixed the shoulder mask! So I made some touch ups to my first ever costume and its finally ready for release! I present to you: The Lyfa costume! ;D

[attachimg=1]

****This costume is optimized for the latest version of SDT and will have issues in versions prior to that.

PS By request I'm also releasing a version of the Lyfa hair that has no background attachment.

Attachments

• LyfaCostume1.png
    LyfaCostume1.png
    598.9 KB · Views: 58,856

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.