SCLover's Imports (1 Viewer)

sclover13

Content Creator
Thanks for the warm welcome. I have a few mods to upload. I just need to update and refamiliarize myself with the game. Nowhere near as much time as I have 7 years ago... but we’ll see.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
But I really wanted to do a body mod of some.sort. maybe androids.
Be aware that there are many issues inherent to Vanilla for body mods.
Here's a few I noticed (and there may be more, I've done this list to add it to one of my tutorials still in progress):
  1. The left and right hands will not be displayed properly in handjob position.
  2. Nothing can be drawn on the right forearm in the hands behind back position.
  3. The left forearm will still appear if removed in all positions except hands behind the back; if this body part have to be replaced by something else, the drawing must be big enough to cover it (i.e. skeleton-like arms aren't possible).
  4. The right forearm will still appear if removed in hands behind the back position.
  5. The highlight of the skin will still be displayed if the right thigh is removed.
  6. A vertical line will still appear if the chest and breasts are removed.
  7. It is not possible to replace the skin of the collar or the head (drawings must be done over it).
  8. The bottom of the collar will still appear if the chest or back are removed.
  9. The chest and breasts layers will move when the girl breathes and moves; to draw something that will not move on these parts, use the back layer instead.
  10. The throat bulge may clip with things drawn on the collar; to avoid this, the throat bulge value has to be set to its minimum in the Options tab.
  11. If the collar is too high, it will clip with the head.
  12. It is not possible to draw something that will move together with the jaw; everything drawn on this part will stay still relatively to the upper part of the head.
I'm sure that you already know some of these, but I hope that this will allow you not to stumble over the same pitfalls as I did.

Good luck.

sclover13

Content Creator
Great list up of vanilla bod issuss
That's a impressively complete list!

I knew most of these however one in particular is of great value... I had no idea you could adjust the throat bulge! This opens up huge potential, and will be of great benefit to my upcoming Fett costume.

I'm working to fix a few of these issues in vanilla using action script. I've had little success with the major issues but have managed some creative workarounds.

For example, and specifically for an Android body, I would probably put gloves on it rather than illustrate the hands.

Your post here would be of great value to anyone trying to start vanilla modding. Thanks for listing it up.

I see that you're working on the Samus costume, you may notice that my Nova costume is very similar in works the same way. The best thing to do for that is to just ignore the features that you cannot use in vanilla. It's sad but so is the nature of vanilla costumes.

sclover13

Content Creator
Still no success today. Nearly finished the Female Fetts drawing. But gloves, arm-behind back and thigh shine are a no-go. Thanks Syntax for the throat bulge tip. Was able to add a high collar now.

sclover13

Content Creator
Updated RM with Female Boba Fett mod. Also, adding separated mods as well. Added sig, if you can find it. :wink:

Female Fett-1.png

sclover13

Content Creator
Updated to-do list on first post. Not in My particular order. If I'm missing something please let me know.

February's Quests:
- upload audio dia to resources
- Naruto Ninja sandals
- Ariel Complete
- BNA Michiru Kagemori
- Genie in the lamp
- Sakura - Naruto
- Make Jasmine RGB slidable
- Finish Nico Robin
- Finish Female Fett (50%)
- Robots
- OW Mercy (40%)
- Skinny Mod
- Skinny Mod Template

- Skinny Mod Clothes
- Thick Freakness
- Thick Freakness Mod Template

- Thick Freakness Clothes
- OW Mei
- Miko Kubota

Hentai_Master_Hand_44

Content Creator
According to this post... from SyntaxTerror SyntaxTerror

...that vanilla body parts will still be displayed if removed how about one replaces them with an invisible spaceholder image? the game would display that invisible part.

Then with scripting the modded body part will come into place? Would that bypass the problem, was just thinking... probably you guys have tried it out while modding already. Just saying...

sclover13

Content Creator
According to this post... from SyntaxTerror SyntaxTerror

...that vanilla body parts will still be displayed if removed how about one replaces them with an invisible spaceholder image? the game would display that invisible part.

Then with scripting the modded body part will come into place? Would that bypass the problem, was just thinking... probably you guys have tried it out while modding already. Just saying...
Thank you so much for bringing the broken forearm to my attention for the SkinnyBitch Mod. I'll be addressing that tonight.

I've done some tests myself and do see that going into handjobmode on either the right or left will cause the visual glitch with only the left forearm.

I'm thinking right now that the best answer might be to leave the forearms vanilla. Sad, but they aren't too much fatter than the SkinnyBitch ones.

If I do I'll leave up the current version for download as well incase someone is interested.

sclover13

Content Creator
Mercy Finally finished. Added her to the RM earlier today. Quite a long list of changes I need to make however.

Mercy0005.png

And funny enough, I've already released 3 updates.
added temporary hands on the back. Fixed a spelling issue. Fixed a drawing error. Fixed a shading issue. Tried to do some optimization fixes.

More updates to come for sure.

---- Mod can be found here ----

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.