SCLover's Imports (1 Viewer)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Sith Mike said:
Hallo, I have a request to make, can anyone make an Alucard outfit for him?
Thank you in advance.

Three things:
Number one: This is not the place to make a request. That's for the request board ;)

Second: Thanks to Teamfourstar on Youtube I have seen a hilarious version of the show called Hellsing Abridged, and since then Alucard has been in my target line.

Third: It's been a good while since SCLover has released anything new. I'm not entirely sure he's even making new stuff anymore :(

Sith Mike

Potential Patron
First I suspected that the post was off topic but I thought that I would not get an answer ... second I will delete the pst in question and post it in the request board. ;) And 3rd I am somewhat familiar with the abridge series... ;D

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Hey SCL, you around?

Someone else is making SAO hairs! http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=5334.0

And are you geared up for Star Wars Rebels? Not sure I am...the animation is not as good as Clone Wars...

But hey, forget that Boba Fett WIP mod...go check out Sabine Wren from Rebels! And I'm gonna mash up a Hera with your Twi'lek mods...

sclover13

Content Creator
Hey Guys! Sorry I havent been around these past couple months. Ive had a ton on my plate and lately Ive been suffering from a lack of drive and inspiration to produce SDT mods. However, I'm not completely out of the hentai world! ;)

My new hobby is making hentai art. And guess what, I'm using all the techniques and tricks for line art that I learned here making SDT mods.

I have a few projects on the cutting board.. but here is my absolute first finished piece. Since you guys have been with me from the beginning of my messed-up hobbies, I thought I'd post it here for some feedback. As well as your viewing pleasure.....

Kinky Erza from Fairy Tail

Nigida

Potential Patron
I don't know how much time you spent on that new hobby, but that's quite good for a start. Certainly better than anything that I could ever draw.

13ack.Stab

Potential Patron
That's a pretty impressive first piece. Your lines are fairly confident and your shading is better than that of most beginners. I would say the two things you should work on most are perspective and anatomy. ;D

Peter Langton

Potential Patron
Hey SClover, remember that Halloween costume you've made?
Would it be possible that you give us Pumpkin Tits' fingerless gloves as a separate mod (maybe even RGB-controlled)?

PyramidHead

Potential Patron
Hi SCLover,

I have a request similar to the one above mine.

(1) Can you separate the Pumpkin Tits swf into its parts? I'm assembling a costume and I only wish to use the witch hat and witch earrings, but the long gloves and the pumpkin paint are both permanent.
(2) Also RGB-adjustable would be awesome (but #1 is what I need).

Edit: Wait, you're a modder first and an artist second? That's the first serious lineart picture you've ever drawn? If so, then that's pretty impressive. Natural progression is usually anyone with any inclination towards art first learns pen-paper drawing when they were kids, and then learns CG art later on when they're old enough to mess with paint programs seriously.

dai415

Potential Patron
Does anyone know where to find the hair for the model that SCLover used to demonstrate the surgical mask mod (mask off face version)? A preview is shown in Reply #202 in this topic and also at Reply #1 under Misc/OC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.