SCLover's Imports (1 Viewer)

TDream

Potential Patron
Re: SCLover's Imports (Updates: Luna Platz, Minene Uryuu, La Mariposa, Mewtwo)

I was hoping that you would make more DoA imports.. but the ones above look great.

Bluey5

Potential Patron
Eska gives me a weird feeling every time I look at her... Wouldn't want to cross her...even on one of her happy days. That is if she has any at all... Nice job btw (Again, very impressive).

Hank East

Content Creator
So.....Mr. Clover ;D, are ya gonna make that SCIV Cassandra outfit? You said you felt obligated and it would take 3 hours tops to make so...

sclover13

Content Creator
TheCrimsonFuckr said:
So.....Mr. Clover ;D, are ya gonna make that SCIV Cassandra outfit? You said you felt obligated and it would take 3 hours tops to make so...
Yeah, unsure about the 3 hour estimate, but I've already begun production of Cassandra. The hair is near completion and the costume has it's lineart finished. Works a bitch lately so I havent had any time whatsoever for modding this week.

tsukikage

Potential Patron
SClover, amazing job on the La Mariposa costume! Would you be able to create a version of that without the headpiece (mask) so one could put whatever hair they want on the costume? That would be CRAZY GOOD.

sclover13

Content Creator
tsukikage77 said:
SClover, amazing job on the La Mariposa costume! Would you be able to create a version of that without the headpiece (mask) so one could put whatever hair they want on the costume? That would be CRAZY GOOD.
Thanks for the kind words. ;D
As for a version without the headpiece, I made it so the headwear doesn't replace the character hair (aka, if you remove hair it just removes the mask and leaves what ever Kona hair was there before.)

As well, after removing the mask using the remove icon next to Hair under imports on SDT you can replace whatever hair you want so long as the mod doesn't overwrite any costume mods. That being so, it would be somewhat redundant to include another mod without the mask, unless you can spot me a conflict. 8)

sclover13

Content Creator
I'm hard at work right now and I thought I'd post a workflow pic for people to see what my work area looks like:

workflow1.jpg

chinobi

Potential Patron
hello man i want the buba fett armor, that willwe awesome
[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• femalefett_WIP.png
    femalefett_WIP.png
    146.7 KB · Views: 2,896

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Sorry to be a bother but is Cassandra still happening, or has that project hit a bit of a speed bump? It's been a couple months now... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.