SCLover's Imports (1 Viewer)

sclover13

Content Creator
Re: SCLover's Imports (Updates: Darth Talon v2, Mask Acc, Animated BG)

TDream said:
SCLover13 said:
Working a few things: Aayla Secura's clothes -- wow, this stuff is old. Project for the afternoon.

Will you work on Lisa as well???

http://imgur.com/a/88TWP#1
I might as well.. haha, because Im super pissed off. My HD crashed after the upload of Menace and almost all my FLAs got corrupted. That's what I get for migrating all SDT content to my external. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I had pretty much just finished Visas Marr Dynamic Hair too! Uggggg This is incredibly frustrating.

Ok, at least I still can decompile my test swfs and rebuild so its not the end of the world.

As soon as I get reoriented maybe I'll take a go on Lisa.

Here is the lost Visas Marr Hair:
visas_WIP.png

Download of the unfinished version (just incase I don't rebuild soon):
[attachurl=1]

Attachments

TDream

Potential Patron
Re: SCLover's Imports (Updates: Menace - Queens Blade)

I think this is a sign... like go make Lisa's outfit..

what a coincidence :o

sclover13

Content Creator

Slowly progressing on Lisa T.

Lisa0001_WIP.png

Im feeling so much lazier than normal and im just freehanding this whole thing. Ill work details when im not so lazy.

TDream

Potential Patron

SCLover13 said:
Slowly progressing on Lisa T.
Im feeling so much lazier than normal and im just freehanding this whole thing. Ill work details when im not so lazy.

You're fulfilling your own request.. ;)

and it looks great! I really hope that you will finish this import :)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

I know the feeling SC. I was working on a secretprojcet not too long ago (TDream, you know what one :-X), and apparently my reference images were copyrighted. I spent 10 hours working on every little detail, only to come back the next day to find my body mod completely corrupted colorwise, and the clothing import couldn't even be opened to edit >:(. Luckily the body still had a swf testing, so I was able to reuse the outlines & the clothing mod was still fresh in my mind, so I was able to recreate it in a mere 3 hours.

sclover13

Content Creator

@Dante it does look like about 3-8 hours of recovery work. ugg. :-\

@Zappers Hey yo! 8)

FRADOW

Potential Patron
Re: SCLover's Imports (Updates: Greek Sandals, Menace - Queens Blade)

Nice Menace's mod!!! Thanks SClover and I hope more Queen's blade mods in the future! :)

Hank East

Content Creator

Really like them sandals and Menace

sclover13

Content Creator

@TheCrimsonFuckr & FRADOW
Thanks guys! I'll see what I can do for more Queen's blade stuff.

@TDream
Put in a little time today, I'm hoping have this finished sometime this week.

La_M0001.png

This outfit is a bit difficult to port to SDT because of how the joints of the suit connect; I'm having to take a few creative liberties.

TDream

Potential Patron

Looks great!

I hope more Dead or Alive mods in the future! ;)

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor

TDream said:
Looks great!

I hope more Dead or Alive mods in the future! ;)

I 2nd this! :) Especially would love to see someone make Rachel for SDT ;)

Shade

Content Creator

SCLover13 said:
My HD crashed after the upload of Menace and almost all my FLAs got corrupted. That's what I get for migrating all SDT content to my external.

Don't feel too bad, my laptop had a major OS crash last week, and since then I've reinstalled system images 3 times, all which have ended up at the same place; a system crash. Don't you love it when the backups lead you to the exact same problem? >:(

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know how awesome Menace is, you should do more Queen's Blade characters when you're back up and running. I'm surprised that show hasn't got more attention here.

sclover13

Content Creator

Shade said:
Don't feel too bad, my laptop had a major OS crash last week, and since then I've reinstalled system images 3 times, all which have ended up at the same place; a system crash. Don't you love it when the backups lead you to the exact same problem? >:(

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know how awesome Menace is, you should do more Queen's Blade characters when you're back up and running. I'm surprised that show hasn't got more attention here.
Computer problems suck! I just recently got back modding and this is the first thing I need to deal with. Anyways, I bought a new HD and have the files backed up on both and my lappy. Should be safe now.

-----

Also, updated with a variant Mewtwo from Pokemon. Rush job for fun. (Shadow filled the request with a rockin import, but I wanted to try my hand a morph yesterday and Mewtwo was on the brain. :P)

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor

SClover said:
Computer problems suck! I just recently got back modding and this is the first thing I need to deal with. Anyways, I bought a new HD and have the files backed up on both and my lappy. Should be safe now.

-----

Also, updated with a variant Mewtwo from Pokemon. Rush job for fun. (Shadow filled the request with a rockin import, but I wanted to try my hand a morph yesterday and Mewtwo was on the brain. :P)

As long as you liked my import, I'm fine with yours (I actually like it). I don't like people stealing my gigs, but I'll make an exception for the artists.

sclover13

Content Creator

Shadow5000 said:
As long as you liked my import, I'm fine with yours (I actually like it). I don't like people stealing my gigs, but I'll make an exception for the artists.
Yeah, I figure there can't be enough imports; remakes, dups, variants, or otherwise. The urge to make a morph just came upon me and mewtwo was the most convenient in the requests sections, so eh.

I don't make mods for anyone but myself, so, if you're worried about limelight, I just won't release future remakes. ;)

sclover13

Content Creator
Re: SCLover's Imports (Updates: Mewtwo, Greek Sandals, Menace - Queens Blade)

Updating with La Mariposa (Lisa Hamilton) White Outfit for DOA4.

Lisa_Hamilton.png

To retain quality of play many details were reduced or removed. As well, there are no left arm costuming since that parts that are there are hardly visible on SDT - this was a performance saving decision.

TDream

Potential Patron
Re: SCLover's Imports (Updates: Mewtwo, Greek Sandals, Menace - Queens Blade)

Superb! :)

SClover said:
To retain quality of play many details were reduced or removed. As well, there are no left arm costuming since that parts that are there are hardly visible on SDT - this was a performance saving decision.

good to know.

sclover13

Content Creator
Re: SCLover's Imports (Updates: Minene Uryuu, La Mariposa, Mewtwo, Greek Sandals)

UPDATE: Minene Uryuu from Mirai Nikki (Future Diary)

Minene0002.png

@Zap
Thanks man! ;D

EDIT: Also, one other update: Luna Platz from Megaman Star Force

Luna_Platz.png

enjoy guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.