SCLover13's Audio Dialogues (Rangiku Matsumoto, Mai Valentine,Miko Kubota) (1 Viewer)

sclover13

Content Creator
SCLover13's Audio Dialogues

Just finished Miko. 2 More New audio dialogues to come in the near future. Also working on a background audio mod (check out the miko mod for a preview).

New:
Miko Kubota (Glitch Techs): https://www.undertow.club/downloads/miko-kubota-glitch-techs-audio-dialogue.7811/

Audio Dialogues:
Rangiku Matsumoto (Bleach): Rangiku Matsumoto - Sclover13.swf

Mai Valentine (Yugioh): Mai Valentine - Sclover13.swf

Massive Slut:
View attachment Massive Slut Dialogue.swf

Aisha Clanclan (Outlaw Star): View attachment Aisha Dialoguev2.swf
*as with all audio dialogues I recommend loading it last.

To do List: (post here for requests)
Nami - One Piece

Attachments

Mai Valentine - Sclover13.swf
2.1 MB · Views: 2,034

Rangiku Matsumoto - Sclover13.swf
321.8 KB · Views: 2,281

Last edited:

astounded

Avid Affiliate
Re: Massive Slut Audio Dialogue

Thanks! This one seems to work pretty well. The new even sounds (e.g. gag) are great.

jarhead70

Potential Patron

SCLover13 said:
Here. Here, is an audio dia for a massive slut.
Thanks for making this, will test it later.

SCLover13 said:
The cuts were taken from a site that provided the dirty talking clips for any asshole to download.
Hmm, I'm curious about that site. Care to provide a link?

Mineur

Content Creator

Sounds awesome! Also can't wait for the Nami & Matusmoto one^^

sclover13

Content Creator

Putting out the Aisha Clanclan hair a bit before the costume so I thought I'd go ahead and throw out the audio too. Check for post for dl.

sclover13

Content Creator
Cybuster said:
It's good but imo all sounds should be changed alltogether.
Cybuster, I agree with 150% and if I could I would. I too am not satisfied that the sounds are low fidelity, somewhat jarring, and interspersed between a strange different girl's breathing and choking.

Sadly, Kona has yet to make it possible to replace all the sounds. The best you can do is turn off coughing and breathing (even the the cough HAS been replaced with a cute -nya the original cough will occasionally play)

My notes and thoughts on audio dialogue:
- I'm ripping audio from dled content since I dont want to pay for the series just to rip audio, thus the quality is generally mp3. After which I rip it AGAIN, further degrading it... then I treat it to take out background sounds which even further degrades it. Lastly, flash does it no justice it at all for import - this I do not know the reason.

- Especially for Aisha, the selection of sounds that CAN be imported (think a 24 episode season which i scoured every single one) is highly limited. So limited, that I noticed other hentai games for Aisha actually used the same sounds.

- Audio dialogues, not matter how well cut, will not always load correctly - this is currently an issue with the core game and not the mod.

- I'm with you man, damn that breathing.

EDIT: If I can make it better (notice v2) I will! At any given chance. I seek the best for my mods. So keep the feedback coming! ;D

ptd163

Potential Patron
The dialogue doesn't give the girl any "wake up" commands. When she passes out, she doesn't wake up.

Sith Mike

Potential Patron
it's a good dialogue though it has its issues, I believe a v2 is needed to remove that breathing annoyance. keep up the good work!

sclover13

Content Creator
Rangiku Matsumoto is now at 90%. Should have a working one up tonight. I wont be bug testing at all. I leave that to you guys. Anyone willing to put it through the wringer then report back will be rewarded with an updated version sometime this week...

sclover13

Content Creator
Rangiku is finished. She was an attempt to make my audio dias smaller. Using wav I managed to reduce size to only 333kb. Quality took a minor hit, but overall it was easier to work with. This audio is extremely command heavy. I might release a version with no commands at all. Let me know if there are any issues.

I'm also on the hunt for a method to include variable/lineattributes to flash based dia. If anyone knows, I'll be able to take these to next level (such as keeping mood and actions in some sort of continuity)

Archknight7

Content Creator
First, welcome back sclover! Good to see you return. If you happened to be able to find the time to make a version of your Matsumoto audio dialogue without dialogue actions in them, that would be great! Also, I don't know if it is an effect of the actions being there, but whenever any of them actvate, the game will zoom out completely each time. Other than that there didn't seem to be any bugs or anything that I can remember. If you have anything in the works, it'll be cool to see them whenever they're ready! Thanks for your time and all the mods you've made by the way, they're all well made!

sclover13

Content Creator
Thanks. I am back! But with very limited time to produce. Matsumoto was high on my hit list but when I booted up my backup drive I couldn't find the FLA anywhere. I do have the audio files that I scraped from the show and edited so I could rebuild from scratch.. but that's not a sure thing. I'll throw it on the docket and update here if I actually plan on endeavoring a complete rebuild of the dialogue mod.

One of my goals coming back is to finish a whole host if wip mods I shelved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.