SCLover13's Audio Dialogues (Rangiku Matsumoto, Mai Valentine)

sclover13

Content Creator
I'm back and ready to make mods again if there is still a community that wants them. I decided to get my feet wet by making an easy audio dia. I'll get back into hair with Mai here soon. But first... here's the new one

Finished Rangiku. It's command heavy. Let me know about any issues here. (Also, if anyone knows how to add lineattribute/variable commands for actionscript based dia please enlighten me. Right now it's just all random).

New:
Rangiku Matsumoto (Bleach): Rangiku Matsumoto - Sclover13.swf

Mai Valentine (Yugioh): Mai Valentine - Sclover13.swf

Audio Dialogues:
Massive Slut: View attachment Massive Slut Dialogue.swf

Aisha Clanclan (Outlaw Star): View attachment Aisha Dialoguev2.swf
*as with all audio dialogues I recommend loading it last.

To do List: (post here for requests)
Nami - One Piece

Attachments

Last edited:

jarhead70

Potential Patron
Re: Massive Slut Audio Dialogue

SCLover13 said:
Here. Here, is an audio dia for a massive slut.
Thanks for making this, will test it later.

SCLover13 said:
The cuts were taken from a site that provided the dirty talking clips for any asshole to download.
Hmm, I'm curious about that site. Care to provide a link?

Mineur

Content Creator

Sounds awesome! Also can't wait for the Nami & Matusmoto one^^

sclover13

Content Creator

Putting out the Aisha Clanclan hair a bit before the costume so I thought I'd go ahead and throw out the audio too. Check for post for dl.

sclover13

Content Creator
Cybuster said:
It's good but imo all sounds should be changed alltogether.
Cybuster, I agree with 150% and if I could I would. I too am not satisfied that the sounds are low fidelity, somewhat jarring, and interspersed between a strange different girl's breathing and choking.

Sadly, Kona has yet to make it possible to replace all the sounds. The best you can do is turn off coughing and breathing (even the the cough HAS been replaced with a cute -nya the original cough will occasionally play)

My notes and thoughts on audio dialogue:
- I'm ripping audio from dled content since I dont want to pay for the series just to rip audio, thus the quality is generally mp3. After which I rip it AGAIN, further degrading it... then I treat it to take out background sounds which even further degrades it. Lastly, flash does it no justice it at all for import - this I do not know the reason.

- Especially for Aisha, the selection of sounds that CAN be imported (think a 24 episode season which i scoured every single one) is highly limited. So limited, that I noticed other hentai games for Aisha actually used the same sounds.

- Audio dialogues, not matter how well cut, will not always load correctly - this is currently an issue with the core game and not the mod.

- I'm with you man, damn that breathing.

EDIT: If I can make it better (notice v2) I will! At any given chance. I seek the best for my mods. So keep the feedback coming! ;D

ptd163

Potential Patron
The dialogue doesn't give the girl any "wake up" commands. When she passes out, she doesn't wake up.

sclover13

Content Creator
Rangiku Matsumoto is now at 90%. Should have a working one up tonight. I wont be bug testing at all. I leave that to you guys. Anyone willing to put it through the wringer then report back will be rewarded with an updated version sometime this week...

sclover13

Content Creator
Rangiku is finished. She was an attempt to make my audio dias smaller. Using wav I managed to reduce size to only 333kb. Quality took a minor hit, but overall it was easier to work with. This audio is extremely command heavy. I might release a version with no commands at all. Let me know if there are any issues.

I'm also on the hunt for a method to include variable/lineattributes to flash based dia. If anyone knows, I'll be able to take these to next level (such as keeping mood and actions in some sort of continuity)

Top Bottom