Science's Ryona Videos (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter science2
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Sorry everyone, my youtube account was accidently deleted and you'll have to subscribe to Youtube.com/Nextgenresidentevil for the replacements. I'm open to request now since i will not be able to replace all of the videos. Thank google for this :D

Youtube was a lot better before Google took over :<. The dumb linking and unlinking account stuff.
Saw your video asking for help promoting your channel but there's not much I can do really other than giving out word about your channel in my video descriptions lol so donno.

@onlinehero where should we upload then? XD

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Youtube was a lot better before Google took over :<. The dumb linking and unlinking account stuff.
Saw your video asking for help promoting your channel but there's not much I can do really other than giving out word about your channel in my video descriptions lol so donno.

Dailymotion - Online Videos, Music, and Movies. Watch a Video Today! seems to be a pretty decent site that I know of. I don't think its as strict as youtube.

onlinehero

Casual Client

I'd say you should at least prepare to have backup copies that you can reupload, or also upload to megaupload etc, so that if the vid gets deleted I won't be the end of it. I guess it is not necessary if you didn't have hard work making the video (or you don't care), but when you have spend days to make it, you may want to make sure it stays alive.

S

science2

@Everyone

I was making money off my ryona videos and it was time to check my pay pal and other stuff. But somehow my absense account glitched and kept saying my account wasn't approved anymore but when i sent the email veri link it said its clear then again not clear. Some support told me to unlink and link the accounts again and when i unlinked my google from my youtube it deleted my youtube channel and other stuff connected to it. I read the guidelines on user terms on each video game before i make a video to back me up incase youtube did something like want my video to be taken down. Most games you have the right to do certain things with. My videos were simply death videos and not something to try to turn on viewers. I moved away from that on purpose so youtube wouldn't suspect that. The account wasn't closed because of youtube, i had terms of use and other stuff to back up my videos. It was all a accident and majority of the videos will be reuploaded and even better than the last ones. I'll be doing Tekken videos all over again but better than before. I find this more of a fresh start if anything. Everyting will be better.

Edit:

With my new channel ryona wont really be a undergrounded fetish anymore as much as guro. I plan to show my face in future videos and talk about certain fetishes, video games, rants and other stuff i enjoyed going in my older youtube account "gameseye". Since i had so many fans and friends, its honestly like i never lost my account and i'm very very happy everyone is helping me out.

I'm quick at making videos. I post about 10 a day

Here is one jill video i finished in a hour or so

Jill BSAA Violence Part 1 - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:

jhlipton

Potential Patron
where should we upload then? XD

DarkFetishNet costs $5 per month to view videos, but has pretty much no restrictions on what you can post.

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

Here is one jill video i finished in a hour or so

Jill BSAA Violence Part 1 - YouTube

Awesome! I especially like Wesker beating Jill to death. So cool. I wish we got a better view of him shooting her (2:13) -- face and tits would be great, but I'm thankful for what you've done.

S

science2

Julia Violence - YouTube Abit late but here's another

Coming..

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Ryona
Bertha
Lupo
Spec op females

12.//12
Resident Evil 6
Sherry Ryona
Harper Ryona

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.