School Rumble Underground (English, French) (1 Viewer)

CreepyAI

Potential Patron
I've just started with SDT and this is my first post so please bear with me. Instead of repeating how to do this, directing me in where to go to find out would be great as well (link please). Anyway, I have the sby_loader_pack that I use with the SDT Loader and all. Where do I go to load it in the program and what file do I need to load to get it started. Finally, should I have auto mode off?
Loader is included in this mod, so you can just launch the loader from the mod's folder. What you do is open the mod folder, then open flash player 11.exe. Once that's opened, drag loader.swf into the flash player window, and SDT should load. Then, press play and wait for the mods to finish loading. Then, press I on your keyboard, then go to Scene, click on Custom, then click on either SR Eng or FR.

Seeing how you've started with SDT I recommend you do the following to improve performance. Download this version of flash, Flash Projector Version 10.3.183, as flash player 11 has fps issues. Adjust your options before playing right away. After pressing I, click on Options, then turn off Strand Shaders and turn down Quality to Medium (middle position). You should also right-click on the flash player window and set the quality to medium. Also, download this, SDT FrameRateUnlocker, as you get more performance. Download it, then go to the SR folder (this mod's folder), then open Mods folder, then go to the $INIT$ folder. Once in that folder, place the .mod file in, then go the mods.txt file in the folder and put the name of the .mod file in the text file (SDT TEST FrameRateUnlocker.mod).

Huff

Vivacious Visitor
Well, I just tried both of these chapter, 1-8 and 5-0 without any issue.
Reseting the whole game is irelevant though, you do not have to go through this.
Could you copy/paste me the last few lines of the dialog log? Modding tab>Custom Dialog Edit button>Log button (upper right of the dialog box)
4957: Running checks for line: "[INSTANT_FLASH_000000][startday_1]"
4958: Line will not play: "day" needs to be 1 but is currently set to 5
4959: Running checks for line: "[INSTANT_FLASH_000000][startday_1]"
4960: Line will not play: "day" needs to be 1 but is currently set to 5
4961: Running checks for line: "[INSTANT_FLASH_000000][startday_1]"
4962: Line will not play: "day" needs to be 1 but is currently set to 5

I resrterted the game 3 times, reinslaled ans still day 5 after intro screen goes black.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.