Scarlet Blade lvl35 Punisher armor (1 Viewer)

dcgerard

Vivacious Visitor
This armor was begging to be modded and no one else seems to have done it, so I took the time to figure how to mod this game and made my own Punisher armor edit. I probably won't be doing this for any other class out there, since I only play as Punisher in the game. Since I was enjoying this mod I thought I would share it for the few people that might still play, and use a Punisher.

Just throw the files unzipped into your C:\AeriaGames\ScarletBlade\Data\Objects\PC\tex

PU1.jpg PU2.jpg View attachment 35 PU armor.zip

johnbao

Potential Patron
i bet you like to punish those bad asses in real life too lol, nice mods man but the games takes too much time for modding. why? it's similar to guild war 2, which needs to mod every armors to get it nude. that's suck. is unlike AION or other MMO, you only need to get rid of her inner clothes then she will totally nude no matter what you are going to wear.

dcgerard

Vivacious Visitor
To be honest once I figured out what to do, it's really easy. I can edit a texture and have it running in seconds. I also love the fact that I don't have to have some injector running in the background like texmod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.