scarlet blade like brasilian girl (1 Viewer)

avitusjack

Potential Patron
a texture mod to paste into the tex folder

- - - Updated - - -

sorry uploaded wrong files

Attachments

tex.rar
1.5 MB · Views: 219

Last edited by a moderator:

avitusjack

Potential Patron
Scarlet blade like brasil style tanlines with landing strip

tanlines with landing stripView attachment tex.rar
paste into tex folder AeriaGames\ScarletBlade\Data\Objects\PC\tex

11_18_15_25_34.jpg 11_18_15_26_28.jpg

Vallil

Swell Supporter
nice, finally a new mod for sb, been quite a while since last seen someone made one. Would suggest to delete the previous posts as this is the only one needed i assume (as the screenshots are the same aparently and one don0t have screenshots) if not, then i would also sugest to post them all in the same thread

definitively need to try this one out, tan lines are not really my thing but this one looks pretty good and it also gets kind of boring to see always the same stuff, nice texmod

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
You can't delete your posts; only the moderators and administrators can do that. I'm merging all three of your threads into one. The thread contains nudity, so it belongs in the Hot Stuff topic in our not safe for work section. I'm moving it.

Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Vallil

Swell Supporter
For all those people that like the game but think it's ridiculously pay to win or grind heavy this might like you
http://scarletblade.vendettagn.com/
it's a private server, whis has the most recent client and stuff, in addition with some special features.
Exp. x20
Quest Exp. x5
Gold x10
Drop x30

enhance +1 to +6 100% sucess
can't remember the next phaces but % is greatly increased still
(was surprized the sucess rate to +10 in the original is ONLY 2% OMFG)

And in addition there is a "vote" option that you can use every 4 hours for vote points which you can use to get item from the web shop, (costumes, tools, consumables, jewels etc.) or donate to get VGN points (do the same but items cost less VGN points than vote) and imo if you're patient enough you can get almost all with vote points

I just started 2 days ago and i already got lv33 DE with uni weapon and kg without playing more than 10 hours in total.

There is almost no people on low lv areas such as caergate and low-moderate on vile, almost all ppl is on nemesis i think

Fun fact: They got the new bike (the one with higher base speed), the new datachips and pet skins before the official sb (LOL)

Edit:
Just remembered, some modders said that it was hard to mod the game mainly because of the lvling for the in-game mod progress checking, so if this is not a fast and "fun" :rolleyes: way to do it, i don'w know...
Don't hate me xd

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.